TTV Episode 132 Discussion Topic

I figured it was about time we had a proper place to discuss individual podcast eps that isn’t shudders the YouTube comment system. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the place to leave feedback, ask questions, and just in general talk about TTV 132.

3 Likes

Why did Ex’s mic keep breaking up?

Because he’s from Norway. /s

In all seriousness, his remote (compared to the rest of us) geographic location probably has something to do with it.

Simple: a faulty mic.

Very good point. Since @exxtrooper’s cut audio was not saved in his own Audacity recording, a faulty mic is probably the best explanation. @Mesonak, @IllustriousVar, thoughts?

That’s what we currently think is going on, yeah. It happened again during TTV Talks.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

I liked this episode…

2 Likes

Why was @legomaster1378 invited over moi? :stuck_out_tongue:

when i saw the title of this one all i thought was “oh boy this should be good” we also got to hear @legomaster1378’s booming voice, and Ex being remove from the podcast by force

1 Like

This made my day. :laughing:

Because I’ve been on the waiting list for… what… almost a year now? (no joke) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest… I don’t remember this episode at all.

It was released last week…

2 Likes

That’s just what I thought.

Okay then. :stuck_out_tongue:

So what was it like being yelled at by Eljay? As in, as a guest, did you expect him to mention you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was… interesting. Though @Eljay did have a good point. Being a guest host is much more difficult when you’ve been a fan of TTV for years who’s watched dozens of podcasts. You’re kinda used to just laying back and listening to the crew talking. I actually had to force myself to snap out of that and interject/add something on several occasions.

4 Likes

Note to self: try and get Lego onto more podcasts.
Clearly he’s the life of the party.

5 Likes

I dont think that it was the geographic location because i talk to my family in australia through skype all the way back here in america, but it’s probably because he has a bad mic, or his PC sucks, like my laptop that im using for some reason.

2 Likes

So in regards to the star wars constraction sets: I might get those for MOCing purposes. I’d love to use the armor in a MOC.

In regards to the Ninjago sets: My god, that dragon is awesome… in my opinion.

2 Likes

… I still haven’t seen them. O_O

3 Likes