TTV Episode 193 Discussion

Episode 193 of the TTV Podcast is now up on Vessel! Join us for an in-depth discussion and review of the second BIONICLE 2016 Graphic Novel, “Battle of the Mask Makers!”

-Mesonak

9 Likes

Its 2 A.M,
I have EOCs tomorrow,
Time for ttv,
I regret nothing.

5 Likes

You guys post this at 10:55.

It’s late, Meso.

Why do you do this to me. :’(

6 Likes

17 Likes

2 a.m and I need to watch it, Ima make Meso drop in the favorite TTV members ranks now using my mind powers.

@exxtrooper nukes are the most effective way to remove ants, if you want a cheaper alternative use a flamethrower.

So just finished and probably going to go buy the book now, thanks guys! (making me spend more money on lego stuff when I could buy other things)

1 Like

It’s 2 am? Where I live it’s 5 pm

1 Like

Time zones my friend. Time zones…

1 Like

Mask of Time is for G1 connection, then maybe the Toa Constillations is maybe Red Star to tell if we are on Spherus Magna (in future)

How many of the cast actually read the graphic novel before doing the podcast?

I can’t watch Vessel because it never loads rip.

1 Like

Same here m8

1 Like

Ok lets talk about… That page.

What if those additional names are another set of protectors? a third set, yea it’s a stretch but there’s anther speculation.

Those Protector names…

I hope that’s a typo, but I don’t see how something that big could be ruined thusly. Maybe they’re titles, maybe they’re surnames, who knows…

Sooo, Now I need to buy the second graphic novel on Amazon. Also, @Black_Viper, Can you please post that “Triggled” picture? I think that’s something the Boards need.

Also, for anyone whose interested, Here’s Tweeper.

All I have to say is… #JuniorIsCannon

1 Like

13 Likes

Thank you Viper. :smile:

1 Like

Everyone but Exx. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

The episode was okay, haven’t read nor bought the graphic novel but I have seen enough . Also, you guys should keep the “mardi gra” shout. Yeah it makes your podcast look unprofessional, but what other podcast say mardi gra at the beginning for no reason other than for the sake of tradition.

Okay, so the G1 Mask of time can cause time to fold in on itself, and also alternate realities. And the G2 mask is more powerful. What if the G2 story takes place inside the G1 Vahi? Breaking the G1 Vahi releases the energy of the G2 Vahi into the G1 universe.

Yes, I’m saying that the world of Okoto is inside the Vahi.