TTV from the Future!

GUYS. I have been granted the ability to travel into the future, and I’ve seen some CRAZY stuff. (Applego? You wish it was that tame.) While in the future, I watched some of TTV’s episodes, and…well let’s just say they go downhill. I was able to capture Episode 689, and bring it back with me. So without further ado, say hello to TTV from the future:

(p.s. pls dont kill me by flagging as spam)

22 Likes

, I’ve always wondered what TTV Stood for. Now I know it’s Telepathic Television.

Seems kinda redundant. Man TTV got far too spiritual for my tastes.

9 Likes

I know, and Meso and Viper go by their real names now. I’m sorry I couldn’t bring back any other videos. You shoulda seen Eljay…

4 Likes

I knew she was faking that British accent this whole time. I wonder what made her decide to drop the facade now…

7 Likes

Was he hideously deformed?

1 Like

It’s better not to describe it…

Let’s just say he lost a few…parts…

2 Likes

Here’s the real question: Did any of the popular shipping predictions come true?

8 Likes

Soooooo like Michael Jackson?

1 Like

@John_Smith Yes, but I can’t tell you which ones. :wink:

@Verakion Sorta, yeah.

5 Likes

Eeewwwww…

1 Like

omg…

1 Like

Dear Mata Nui…

1 Like

The horror…

1 Like

Yeah I don’t even know if I wanted to see that…

1 Like

Take a look at the lower right-hand corner. IT’S REAL!

9 Likes

My God…
o_e’

1 Like

Guys! I have been working with Nuju to recover even more TTV from the Future, I have brought one back from the future!

I’m so sorry.

11 Likes

At least Skype is still a thing! :smile:

3 Likes

Man, I thought we were gonna wait a little bit longer before showing them this!

But I guess it’s done now. Should we show them 783? :wink:

(edit) Alright guys, I was able to get Episode 783 up on YouTube. Brace yourselves, as Kahi and Viper may have changed slightly since you last saw them…

9 Likes

So, Beef, am I the head of TTV by this point?