TTV Message Boards - The Comic Series *Character Design Submission Topic*

Make me one of these with some weapons.
http://www.africansafarico.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Pangolin4.jpg

8 Likes

Thatā€™ll look coolā€¦

2 Likes

So uhh.

Easiest form to draw me in would be Death the Kid Rai. But if you donā€™t want to draw a cyborg lizard person, you could draw Death the Kid, Ekorak (which is unlikely because 2complex4me) or Silver.

(Silver is my little-known RWBY OC, he wears a purple cloak which covers his face completely but for his two silver eyes, and also wears patched up jeans, and a normal ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , and has a large, metallic, thin box across his upper back which is also a Rail-Scythe)

Iā€™m on the LMBs. Mah username is Macedonia (please donā€™t ask why though).

My character design

8 Likes

I have one question: Why?

2 Likes

Wait, youā€™re Macedonia? Never knew :open_mouth:

Iā€™m known as either ProjectSlayers2010, Cocoaful, or ToaOfMysteries on there :stuck_out_tongue:

Behold the might/majesty of Mecha-King Ghidorah!

(And no, you donā€™t have to draw me at my full 150 meter height.)

I am known on the LMB as Marendex-T17 (Shocker, I know.)

1 Like

Iā€™m know as collector1100 on LMB and I hang around the ā€œAsk Gregā€ topic. I use to be on BZP for several brief periods, but not any more.

Iā€™m legojedi8466 on the LEGO Message Boards. I swear Iā€™ve heard of Macedonia and ToaOfMysteries before, but they were just you guys the whole time?!

2 Likes

Small world, big web.

2 Likes

My sketch is ready. Please do critique.

This is my entry.

@KyoryuYellow1138 @BioRaiders532
I get around :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m actually quite active in the Bionicle and LOTR forums there. And Iā€™ve seen Cocaful before. You made that Spherus Magna RP, right? Weā€™re trying to get to Spherus Magna in the main Bio RP now :stuck_out_tongue:

If youā€™re all wondering, this will be a thing. Just busy with other projects atm

2 Likes

Indeed I did :slight_smile:

Nice to see you again, Arxtann!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just wait, the Bio RP is heading towards great things!

So long as that one user doesnā€™t god-mod his way to butchering the plot the entire RP agreed with.

I swear
Iā€™m gonna do this
just as soon as these other things are done.

9 Likes

The usual for me.

ā€¦

You donā€™t know what ā€œthe usualā€ is?

2 Likes

Limbless Pikachu

5 Likes

Either this:

Or this:

Feel free to simplify either at your lesiure.

5 Likes