TTV Moments

This is a topic for a phenomenon that I have encountered multiple times, where something from life will remind you of something related to TTV or Bionicle. For example my teacher was describing a goldenrod sheet of paper as orange, and I had the urge to say, “actually it’s keete orange.” Share yours below.

5 Likes

Aside from once saying unconsciously in a presentation “lets get into the cons, what makes this a little bit less worth wanting to get”, I find myself plugging in “exaaactly” in everyday speech, and thinking about volunteering at my community’s irrigation center :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I once yelled “Look! It’s Rotor!” in History. My teacher asked me if I’m Okay and if I need to see the nurse…

6 Likes

When making punned squares in science the combo of tt came up I instinctively added a v at the end

2 Likes

Man…I have way too many TTV moments…

like yelling “MAAAARRRDDDIIIIII GRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!”

5 Likes

I saw Mardi Gras napkins today. and about doubled over laughing.

3 Likes

In what situation in History did you deem appropriate to covey this message?

*Punnet

2 Likes

In my history textbook, it had a quote that was like “Look out! It’s [Don’t Remember]”, so I kind of yelled it out for some reason…

3 Likes

I used to say Mardi Gras every time someone sneezed.

3 Likes

stupid auto correct sorry bout that

1 Like

In one of our school spirit weeks, we had a Maridi Gras day, and I yelled" Mari Gras!" while wishing I had a TTV Mardi Gras ■■■■■.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, Lol!

My TTV moments… Can’t say I remember any at the moment, but I’ll update this when I do. I know I have had at least one TTV moment somewhere along the line.

Lol. this is funny

Sometimes when people whisper I say, “WHISPER CLUB!”

5 Likes

I found myself

yup

2 Likes

in robotics i use the phrase hows life and such a lot

My Biology book mentioned “radiation sensitivity” and I immediately thought of Eljay.

7 Likes

I was writing something in my History homework and I wrote 07 for 1807, and I had flashbacks to the great 07 vs 06 debates.

5 Likes

When your English 101 teacher says “little Johnny” and you try to hold in a laugh.

4 Likes