TTV: Next Gen

dude, more people should read this, it’s pretty great

1 Like

Thanks, it means a lot to me that you like this. It’s nice to have a fan. :smile:

1 Like

“and then suddenly. Applego.”

Nice read to be honest.

Will you throw a reference to the G2 Tahu? “I can feel the power!”

Just throwing it out there.

2 Likes

Yeah, sure!

Good read. Can the Pink Fluffy Crew be a thing in TTV: Origins?

1 Like

Once I finish this, yeah.

Also, how’d you see that?

See what?

TTV: Origins? You know, how I made the auditions and then they got taken down by le mods and now I have to wait until I become a master to put it back up? So now they’re invisible?

Uh…

So a few days ago, I had an idea to write a prequel to this, called TTV: Origins. I wanted to do it with a partner, so that the writing would be a bit easier on me. Thus, I created an auditions topic for people to post their submissions and apply to become my partner. A little while later, it was taken down because I am just a lowly protector and cannot promote stuff like that yet. If you have any other questions, PM me. Hope that clears things up a bit.

When’s teh next wall of text that’s good for one to read?

1 Like

IDK, soon though, maybe as early as 5:00 tonight.

Here is a wonderful cameo for @EvilLobsterKing and yes, @windicator, the infamous 2015 quote does make an appearance. Hope you guys enjoy!
“What the he-” Nexttrooper began.
“No swearing,” Meso said. “Basic rule of the podcast. By the way, I believe that in approximately five minutes that door is going to crash down and this house will be flooded with Other agents. There is no way that we will be able to bar that door much longer.” Another boom rang through the house, and the dent enlarged.
“There’s got to be a way out of here, or some other defense systems,” Tahi said as he stumbled around the house. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach. Meso closed his eyes for just a few seconds, and then opened them with a look of ecstatic happiness on his face.
“The cellar! There’s a giant network of tunnels downstairs, if we disperse out down there, then perhaps we would stand a chance!”
“I don’t know, shouldn’t we stay together? I mean, we’re all new to this…” Teejay said as he looked down at the Miru.
“Listen, kid, I’ve got years on you. Don’t question it. Come on, let’s go!” Meso said as he pulled open a tile on the floor. There were stairs leading down into the darkness below. “Hurry! We’ve only got a little bit of time left!” Another boom echoed about. Everyone filed down the stairs, and Meso shut the hatch behind him last.
“MOVE OUT, MOVE OUT! IF YOU FIND A SINGLE ONE OF THEM, I WANT TO SEE THEIR HEAD WITH A BULLET BETWEEN THEIR EYES!” said a voice from upstairs. The Other had breached the house.
“So, when did you guys make this house?” Katrina asked Meso.
“I made it about a year ago, once I found out that the first Other agent had penetrated Pandemic. You know how I left for about a month? Visited some of the most advanced monasteries across Asia, looking for a way to infuse these masks with power. Eventually I found a place, called, the ELK, a sort of organization where several monasteries exchanged information. There, I found out what I could do to make the world safe again.”
“How do they work?” Katrina asked.
“It takes dark energy from other universes, in which the dark energy gives powers, and then teleports it here. It moves into the bearer’s hand, and they get the power.”
“Sciencey,” she said.
Meso looked around and cleared his throat. “Alright, we’re going to split up into groups of two. Teejay and Carn, that way. Reteka and Nexttrooper, that way. Tahi and Vel, that way. Reginald and Katrina, you two will be with me. Now, we fight to the very end. The world’s at stake, my friends, and we are the last resort against this threat. Sacrifices will have to be made, limits will have to be tested, but we will push on. Ever since the very beginning, there have been forces of evil have been ceaseless in their attempts to destroy those of good. Please, my dear friends, remember those who have come before, and even if we must join their ranks, we will know that it was never for naught. What we have come to do here, today, might never go down in history. Perhaps our names will not become immortal. But we should not let that come between us and the fight at hand. We are fighting for something much bigger than ourselves, and that’s what matters. Now go. Remember, unity, duty, destiny.” The group dispersed with a cold silence. Meso wondered if his thoughts had sunken in as the trio walked down a tunnel. Alright Var. OK Eljay. Sure Venom. This is where it all ends. Let’s hope that after this, it’s gonna be happily ever after. Just like the old times, huh guys? Yeah, it’ll be just like the good old times.
Meso clutched the skull in his hand. The soldiers upstairs reported that the house was empty. Then he heard it: a loud crack, and the entire ceiling shook above him. He could hear the troops marching downstairs. He thought hard on what would happen if they failed at this time. Disaster, war, death. All because of misinformation in the technology age. His eyes opened. A blue tint shown out from his irises. Reginald’s eyes had changed color also. “I can feel the power!” Meso yelled. Katrina gasped. She could hear footsteps from farther down the cave. Meso’s previously blank face turned into a scowl. As the soldiers appeared, he shot a laser out of his hand at one of the approaching men. He dropped to the ground with a thud. Reginald ran to one of the men and punched him. The bullets ricocheted off of his chest as he threw the soldiers to the ground. From the sounds in the tunnels echoing around them, it appeared that things were going just as well for the others. Katrina stayed behind, watching from a distance as the two battled the endless waves of Other members. After the longest half hour in her entire life, Katrina stepped forward. The troops had stopped coming. They were alone in the cave.
“Let’s head out,” Meso said.
“That seemed easier than you said it would be.”
“Well, I also didn’t expect for them to come in such small numbers,” Meso said as they exited their subsect of the tunnel. What was waiting for them was shocking.
All the other members… were dead.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Teejay! You had so much potential!

1 Like

Hush hush, don’t cry now.

Shh. No tears.
Only dreams no.
Unrustle your jimmies.

Well, that was unexpected. Now I am really, really hooked by this story…

…I should probably also say, thanks for the cameo…

whaaaaaa?!

that was unexpected

1 Like

Well guys, it has been a long and fun ride. And now, here’s the end. Don’t worry, there will be an epilogue, but besides that, this is the end of the road. Thanks for all of the support, and once I am able to, I will create Origins, a prequel to TTV: Next Gen. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for being here with me for the ride!
“NO” Meso cried out as he fell to his knees. Reginald stood there with his jaw wide open. Katrina placed her hand over her mouth. Meso ran over to the limp bodies of Tahi and Vel. “No. No. No no no, oh no,” Meso said as he ran his hand down Vel’s cheek. Tears streamed down his face. “I’m going to find who did this,” Meso said as he got up. His knuckles were white, and his eyes flared with rage. “And once I do, they’ll be sorry that they ever dared to kill them.”
“I doubt that I’ll be very sorry,” said a voice from a dark corner of the cellar. A figure stepped out of the shadows.
“You,” Meso said with hatred burning inside of his voice.
“Yes, it was me, old man.”
“You should have died years ago. You were old.”
“And now I’m young. Funny thing, deaging. Gives you a whole new perspective on life. One that realizes, you let others treat you like dirt. One that gives you the ability to get revenge.”
“I’m going to end you,” Meso said as he reached into his pocket for the skull.
“Can it, old man. You would dare to end me here? Now? Tut tut, I think you should think this through a bit better. I’m going to give you three options, Mesonak.”
“Too bad, because I’m not planning on giving you any,” he said as he brought the skull out of his pocket.
“Not too fast, grandpa. You see, your friends aren’t dead yet. They’re in a coma. There’s only one way to save them.”
“What is that way?”
“Well, look. Option number one: you kill me, but your friends die. Option number two: You give me your mask and I leave here, while Pandemic Panda switches hands. Option number three: You kill yourself, and your friends live while Pandemic Panda heads over to the heir to the throne.”
“You’re sick,” Meso said.
“And so are they,” the man said as he pointed to the members on the floor. “Choose quick, Meso. You’ve got three minutes left. Oh, and I almost forgot: British boy here should be falling asleep in five, four, three, two…” Reginald fell to the floor. “You’re free to consult with her,” said the man.
“Who is he?” Katrina asked.
“Applego.”
“That’s… a company.”
“Future Eljay wasn’t just a joke, Katrina. It was an alternate reality. One day he decided to bring a friend to Eljay’s house. By sending him to the past, he was bound to die before he could begin the corruption of the merger. We avoided disaster. Or at least we thought we did.”
“What are you going to do?” Katrina asked.
“One more minute,” the man said.
“The right thing,” he said. He clutched the skull in his hand and his eyes turned blue once more. He looked at Katrina deeply, and then at the future man. “Goodbye,” Meso said as he turned his hand up into himself and pushed it up against his heart. A whiz echoed through the silent chamber and the old man fell back, lifeless.
“NOOOO!” Katrina said.
“Ah, that was just as, if not more, satisfying than I though it would be,” he said as he walked over to the bodies. “Now, as any good gentleman would, I’m going to keep my promise.” He pulled out a syringe and plunged it into each of the members necks. “They should be coming back soon,” he said. “Thanks for the chase!” He waved goodbye to Katrina as she held Meso’s head in her lap. A moan came from the old man.
“You…” he wheezed.
“What is it?” Katrina said through sobs.
“You…were meant…to be…the last member. Take…the skull…finish…what I could not…” Meso said silently. He offered up the piece to Katrina.
“I can’t leave you,” Katrina said.
“You…have…to…”
“I’m not going to do it. I’m going to save you,” she said.
“No…you’re not…we both…know that…”
“Sir-”
“Go, Katrina. I’ll… be fine.” Katrina reluctantly grabbed the piece from his hand.
“Goodbye, sir.” Her voice was weak from the tears. She got up from the floor and ran up the stairs to the ground level.
One low sound echoed throughout the underground. It was the sound of a weak, old, skull-loving man, humming a song. And, as he slipped into another life, he could hear a new sound. A full arrangement, towering and powerful. He knew this tune. It was the song. The podcast theme. He was home.
Katrina opened the door right as the man opened the door to his car. He spun around as she exited the cabin.
“Well well well, what have we here?” he said as he looked her over.
“The next generation.” Katrina’s eyes began to glow blue, as he long blond hair levitated in the air. She rose up off of the ground.
“What the he-” the man said in amazement as he fell back on his car. Gusts of wind began to swing around him. Katrina rose in the air.
“No swearing. Basic rule of the podcast.” She raised her hand and a blast of energy exited her palm. The man rolled out of the way just in time, but his car was demolished. Much to her surprise, he pulled out a mask of his own.
“You’ll pay for trying to stab me in the back, old man,” he said. His eyes glowed red and he jumped up to Katrina’s level, bringing a fist down on her. She caught it in her hand, but he phased right through her. He landed softly on the ground. “Your powers may be magnified, but that doesn’t mean that they will be a match for mine,” he said. He roared at her, and a burst of fire came from his mouth. She felt the heat sear around her, but there was no pain.
“And yet, I doubt that they are the strength of mine,” said several voices in unison. Katrina saw the look of horror on the villain’s face. She turned around and saw…the old cast. They were behind here, floating in the air.
“Here we finish it, once and for all,” Venom said. “SYNC!” they screamed as they soared towards the man. He gave a chilling yell as his very essence was torn apart, neutron by neutron. Were there once was a man, there now was nothing. Katrina slowly fell down to the ground. It was over. Finally, it was all over.

3 Likes

that was awesome