TTV: Next Gen

Thanks!

1 Like

Awe-inspiring.

How did you like Meso’s death scene? Just wondering, cause it wasn’t that hard on me, however I knew it was coming so…

Honestly, I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. Like,

WHAT? His hand became his MOC from Ven, I guess?

1 Like

He pushed his hand up into himself would be a better way of wording it, I guess. He just placed his hand on his heart and shot himself so that the others would live.

That was awesome and tragic, you sir are very good at what you do…

1 Like

Thanks! The auditions to do the serial partnership should be up soon, while those are going on I will write short anthologies on some of the characters. Oh yeah, and that epilogue I promised.

Congrats on Master, m8.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve finally proven myself as a MASTA OF FI- er, BLACK PANTHA. If you want to audition for Origins, then here’s a link to them.

And, finally, my friends, the main story is continued. Some of the characters will make an appearance in the anthology series, but besides that, this is the end. Enjoy the epilogue!
“He was a great man. Honest, forward-thinking, and, at times, unbelievably stubborn. He taught me so much over the course of just one week, and that’s something that I don’t believe I’ll be able to ever thank him for. At least, not for quite a while. And if you’re listening, Meso, just know that I will do everything in my power to honor your memory, and the memories of your fallen comrades. You said, that day in the caves, that the world might not remember our names, or what we did there. But trust me, I’ll remember. I’m sure that we’ll all remember. You gave the ultimate sacrifice for people you barely knew, and that’s something that the world deserves to hear. There’s so much pain and suffering in the world: you helped alleviate some of that.” Katrina stepped off of the podium and walked over to the rest of the gathering. She watched as they lowered the casket into the pit. She was going to miss him in the mornings. His grumbling, his cynical remarks. Now it was her turn. Hers, and Next Gen’s. They were going to honor him.
10 years later
Pandemic Panda is considered the number one source of entertainment in the US, and number three in the world.
Katrina is president of the company, with Tahi as Vice and Vel as CEO.
The podcast garners millions of views each week, with their other productions taking hundreds of thousands.
The remaining agents of The Other are promptly arrested and tried for their crimes. Leaders are sentenced to life in prison, whilst agents are sentenced 50 years.
Thank you, my friends, for listening to the grand tale of TTV. And always remember: Unity, Duty, Destiny.

3 Likes