TTV of America! [Fan Art]

He rules his own kingdom and army, and has super human strength.With all of that, he is still extremely loyal.

4 Likes

! like Aqua man, throwin’ wales at people and such…

3 Likes

Aqua man throws whales. Huh never thought DC was that strange.

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/022/839/i02/aqm_cv3_02.jpg
This is a picture to show how epic Aquaman is
And here’s his strength

7 Likes

Also that time one brightest day when he could summon zombie fish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

But does he steal cars?

1 Like

He has no need to steal cars

3 Likes

Lol, This is great. but Viper should have her malhiki, and Kahi and Ven should be swapped.

Oh, that’s the Justice League? I thought it was some kinda Suicide Squad. :wink:

1 Like

But yeah.
@TakumaNuva as Slipknot, @Eljay as Captain Boomerang, @Venom as Enchantress (Sorry. I couldn’t find anywhere else to put ya with the expression.), @Viper as Katana (Blocking the obvious female body that Ven’s face is on. I chose this Viper for this purpose.), @Kahi as Rick Flag, @prpldragon as Harley Quinn, @Mesonak as Deadshot, @exxtrooper as Killer Croc, and @IllustriousVar as El Diablo.

8 Likes

Cool, but I think it should be @Mesonak as Slipknot, @Venom as Captain Boomerang, No one as Enchantress because she isn’t actually a member of the Suicide Squad, @prpldragon as Katana, @Kahi as Rick Flag, @Viper as Harley Quinn because really dark humor, @IllustriousVar as Deadshot, @Eljay as Killer Croc because we don’t see much of their human faces, and @exxtrooper as El Diablo because they both seem to try to stay out of the fight.

: P

nah

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=_2zqkER2

1 Like

We haven’t seen this Aquaman in action yet, for all we know, he’ll be a terrible Aquaman.

1 Like

He will, by default, be the best Aquaman.

In the very least, his appearance alone will get audiences to associate him with this character. The comics will change to reflect this, because they always do. There is no other version of Aquaman for the public to compare him to. Even people that love the comics character will be open to a redesign, and the ones that won’t be are too small to be a vocal change to the public opinion.

It doesn’t matter who Tony Stark was as a character for decades before, as soon as Downey stepped into the role, Tony Stark was that character. It doesn’t matter how campy and friendly Batman was before Frank Miller got ahold of him: once the dark and brooding Batman was introduced, Batman was that character.

It doesn’t matter that Nick Fury was a white WWII vet for seventy years. Samuel L. Jackson stepped into that role, and Nick Fury is black now. Period.

The same will happen to Aquaman, mark my words. He will be Aquaman, and the blonde version that’s there now will be seen in a “Did You Know Comics” trivia image on Imgur five years from now.

4 Likes

Ok, ok I learned my lesson. Eljay as aquaman is not shots fired. And man, do I feel good for actually starting a conversation. Time to rub it into peoples faces and get putdown for how I actually didnt do it.

1 Like

Eljay as Aquaman.
Perfect.
A lot of people wrongly hate on Aquaman, and the same with Eljay.

1 Like