TTV podcast episode 172 Discussion Topic

https://www.vessel.com/videos/JL1YQuJ5B?tab=details
funny discussion was had, there was a lot of yelling in this one, like more than usual, and it was glorious

oh and the crew gushed over @prpldragon’s art as well as @Xeros610’s :stuck_out_tongue: rightfully so I’d say, they’re both pretty freakin’ cool

6 Likes

oK So lots of comments on stuff: is this format allowed?

@illustriousvar: “prpls the worst employee ever”

wOW THANKS nice teaser :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@eljay: “do those (glasses) even exist”

they do and i own a pair. here’s an old/edited pic of me wearing them (before i got my hair dyed):

var (to kahi) : “you’re like 5’3” so”

i’ll be honest i thought @kahi was like, 4’1” but 5’3” isn’t actually short?? until you compare it to me then everyone’s short hahaaim 6’1” get reeeeeekt

@takumanuva (i think) : “i don’t want prpldragon’s interpretation of (exx) to change”

even if i see his face, i’ll still draw him all cutesy-kawaii-chibi

@exxtrooper: “i hope she takes commissions”

i’ll probably open them up again in a few weeks once this semester is over. i’ve added my commissions status to my profile so i’ll edit it when they’re open

(talking about inaccuracies)

i was going based off of the bookclub webcam so if you wanna post selfies for reference i’m all for that
also, while ive never seen his face, im like 80% sure this is what eljay looks like. is this skin tone accurate? :stuck_out_tongue:

“eljay screaming over the mlp pic”

:sunglasses:

takuma: “prpldragon, thank you so much”

you’re welcome~! this was a great idea :smiley: i really loved the live reaction so much and accidentally woke up at like 5am to listen to it bUT ANyways

@mesonak “prpldragon has good work ethic”

HHHHAHHH no im just avoiding working on my final projects for school-ER I MEAN YEAH Ive got gREAT work ethic ehehehhhhh

var (and @venom technically) : “i do art all the time and i cannot do it this fast”

the more you draw the faster you get (plus with the draw-the-squad ones, im just tracing the poses from the picture so that saves a lot of time AND im not cell-shading them yet so)

kahi: “i wonder if she ever does livestreams she should totally do livestreams”

i dont always do livestreams, but when i do, i post a link on my twitter.

but yeah good episode. 10/10. Don’t Fight should totally be hosted my var and ven bUT thats just my opinion

11 Likes

I feel obligated to ask where I can find a pair.

Dag, yo.

At least I still get to be the old guy.

You listen to Brad Paisley TOO!?

2 Likes

Best podcast ever. The grillage was real. Merlin Man’s appearance than that last picture was awesome.

3 Likes

i have no idea where i got them, they just…appeared one day
there’s probably similar ones at a party store or whatever

nah, i just googled “farm memes” and went with the first result i got :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was following Prpldragon’s “draw the squad topic.”

Sees the Cast drawn as Equestria Girls.

Is ecstatic to see My Little Pony and Bionicle together.

Sees that the Cast reacted to the drawing live on TTV podcast 172.

Eagerly awaits release of said episode on Vessel.

Hears all the arguing and fighting in the beginning.

I yell aloud "JUST GET TO THE PONIES ALL READY!!!"

All in all I enjoyed this. :smile:

4 Likes

Any podcast with @IllustriousVar yelling about how he owns the company is a grrrrrreat one! Also @prpldragon’s art is shweeeeeeet! :fries:

1 Like

I freaking loved the reactions to the MLP style fanart.

Prpldragon and Xeros are great artists and I hope they continue to do TTV fan art long into the future… in addition to the other art they do.

Also the Don’t Fight arguments was hilarious. This was an argument episode that I found funny.

3 Likes

This episode was very inspiring…

http://img08.deviantart.net/bd72/i/2015/342/7/4/ttv_172_by_scorpion_strike-d9jhhls.png

10 Likes

IS THAT ME
OMG I LOVE THIS :smile:
(@TAKUMANUVA EVEN HAS THE GLASSES HA H)

3 Likes

I know of no other purple dragons, so yes. I was drawing this as I listened to the podcast, and those reactions were priceless. Couldn’t afford not to include artist they’d been working up to talking about the whole time.

3 Likes

Wow, just listened to it, its a very hilarious episode, filled with arguments and the usual randomness.
The shoutout was cool and I didnt expected it, so thanks :smiley:

Like I said, greatly exaggerated

3 Likes

The average height for males in the US is 5’10". For women, 5’8". Kahi’s pretty short.

1 Like

Meso: “The only person who knew [about Don’t Fight] was me.”

Actually, I recall you saying that Eljay and Kahi would do a Let’s Play of Maze of Shadows in VNOG with Meso, so the only people who knew were Eljay, Kahi, Meso, and thousands of fans.

2 Likes

@Eljay looks like someone out of Gravity Falls, and with that said, I would love to see him in an episode! :smile:

I altered the picture to reflect Kahi better:

Also improved Var’s breath :).

6 Likes

Average age for males in Malaysia is 5’4". And besides, if we’re talking average, I’m pretty sure that almost the entire cast is below 5’10".

We recorded that actually after the conversation that Var’s talking about took place. We’ve been sitting on the first few Don’t Fights for a few months now.

2 Likes

1 Like

Um…

I’ve never seen this AGE system before.

6 Likes