TTV probably forgot something again

Not to bother you all but…
meso
plan
4d ago

Did you guys genuinely forget or were you just casually optimistic in this post?

2 Likes

The TTV cast lives on Uranus, days are longer there.

18 Likes

The more you know

1 Like

They’ve abandoned the community. All hope is lost.

5 Likes

finally, we can convert this site into pure chaos

6 Likes

They’ve taken a day or two to plan.

What, did you think they’d make the new topic in a day or two? fine print man, fine print…

very fine print.

13 Likes

Here is the fine print:

1 Like

The Imperium of Mankind would like to know your location.

5 Likes

I very much doubt that they forgot.

Sometimes things take longer than expected. Canon contest planning has proved to be a grueling task, and I’m sure that Eljay, Meso, Kini, and everyone else working on these contests, are busy with other projects.

We ought to have a bit of patience. It’s really the least we can do.

11 Likes

The title is a bit clickbaity but that’s why I formulated myself like this

1 Like

I’ve waited about 10 years to see canon-Helryx and Artakha.
a few days is not problem, haha! :wink: :wink: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :revolving_hearts:

always a waiting is so hard, though. :sweat_smile: :cry:

8 Likes

And none of that says “in two days we will have a new topic”

quote; “we’re going to take a day or two to plan, draft, and create a new topic outlining our proposed ruleset”

now I’m not supposed to let this secret out but this is TTVian for “we’ll be back soon” and I apologize to those who read it any other way

7 Likes

Welp. Time to change the codes guys, Ghid’s caught on.

But yeh seriously stuff takes time. I don’t know about the other two so much but I know I have like, 35,000 words worth of University papers coming due in the next two weeks. That kinda trumps Hagah contest planning for me lol.

That said part of the delay has 100% been me because apparently discord decided not to send my messages in the planning chat so uh… soonTM

12 Likes

are you kidding AGAIN

now I’m going to have to learn another inuit system of measurement in order to figure it out why must you make my life so hard

4 Likes

Both Meso and I work full time. Canon contests do not pay our bills.

Then please don’t.

Closing this down. We’ll move to the next step shortly.

10 Likes