TTV Questions & Answers!

Sorry to pester, but I want to make sure you guys haven’t forgotten this. Takuma said the RPG might start around the end of July, and its now early August. And seeing as you guys said you may stop the LEGO Worlds playthrough, you might have a day of the week open for a new show.

1 Like

It’s still gonna be some time before the RPG. We’ve got some plans to up the production value, but that obviously means more production time.

3 Likes

He was a founding member, but he certainly didn’t start the podcast as far as I’m aware. As for the actual question, I dunno.

3 Likes

Wait, what are you talking about? Star started the podcast! Var is pulling a sheet over everyones eyes!

/s

1 Like

AppLEGO, man.

4 Likes

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: The TTV Board Nostalgia Topic

Hey, it still is bub.

Now get back on topic.

Out of all of the American members of TTV, who would you consider to have the strongest accent?

1 Like

According to what? Everyone has an accent. What would be considered a “very strong accent” and “very weak accent”? 0_o

Weak accent: I can understand you perfectly

Strong accent: I can’t understand a word you’re saying

4 Likes

Uh…

I can understand them all…

maybe that slime guy.

2 Likes

I just noticed the “Promoter” badge, for inviting a new member. Is that new? I also saw that 0 people have it. How does one obtain it? Do you just say “This person joined because of me” and the other person verifies it?

3 Likes

To clear that up, I was one of the founding hosts with Var, and a few others who aren’t active in the community anymore. That being said, the idea for the original podcast was from Var and he asked me to join it, but I retired quite a while back due to being busy with school and such. I’ll still guest star if ever the cast wants me to though :smile:

-Star

3 Likes

Pun not intended :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Are you guys planning on doing more contests? If so, when?

2 Likes

I remember a podcast were you guys talked about how you got into Bionicle, but I cant remember the title, can you guys tell me which one it was?

what happened to the boards?

like did we get hacked or something?

3 Likes

This happens for time to time, so it’s just the server I believe.

yeah but this one was bad

Are we actually ever going to see the other Dragonolgy lets play? I’ve been eagerly waiting for it since the first one.
What happened to the boards last night!?!

1 Like
  1. Yes, you will. There will be multiple Dragonology LP’s, in fact, because its a series. However, if you want to blame someone for not seeing Part 2 by now, blame me. We had it all recorded and ready to be released and then I lost my audio. XD

2. It’s just a routine server outage. It’s out of our hands. Apologies for the interruption, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

5 Likes