TTV Questions & Answers!

Only Ven and Eljay said they didn’t read the literature. Meso and I read all the entries.

But I can answer it for them.

Reading takes forever and can be really boring if what you’re reading isn’t very good or captivating. I think literature got the most entries because it’s the easiest medium to convey a story and world building in- but it’s also the hardest to do right. With so many entries in literature, it takes a big chunk of time to sit down and comb through every single one- time not everyone has.

I got into BIONICLE how most kids did back in 2001. I saw a commercial, said “that looks cool. I want it.” then pestered my parents into buying a set for me just to get me to shut up about it.

5 Likes

LEGO Mania Magazine

4 Likes

Local toy store. Saw Gahlok-Kal and never looked back.

(Well, okay, I looked back a few times to make sure I hadn’t forgotten something. So busy these days!)

7 Likes

I read the first four-five paragraphs of each literature entry, and the entire thing if I liked what I read.

Personally, I feel like reading something should grab you pretty quickly. I give the author several paragraphs to make me want to read the rest. If it doesn’t, I don’t think that reading to the end would make me change my vote. Very rarely does a boring writing style at the beginning become an interesting one by the end.

I got into Bionicle because of the LEGO Magazine comics and also my friend, Josh, who was huge into it and wrote a Bionicle fanfic for my homeschool co-op writing class.

4 Likes

Can you guys make an updated “Just Leak It To Me”?

3 Likes

probably not, the skull villains were kind of an integral part to that song’s lyrics; wouldn’t be as funny for any of the other leaks we’ve gotten.

3 Likes

which leaks do you believe more? the Ghost leaks or the more recent creature leaks?

1 Like

Creature leaks.

1 Like

hahahahahaha the Ghost Leaks

Listen, we generally believe the leaks we report on and ignore the ones we don’t. That’s why we didn’t report on the “Taka Master of Light”, and that’s why we didn’t report on the “Ghost” leaks. So if you see a video from us about it, there’s good reason to consider it. More than the others, at least.

4 Likes

Will you guys make more parodies?

if Starparu started the podcast

and still active on the message board

why isn’t he a cast member anymore?

Sorry to pester, but I want to make sure you guys haven’t forgotten this. Takuma said the RPG might start around the end of July, and its now early August. And seeing as you guys said you may stop the LEGO Worlds playthrough, you might have a day of the week open for a new show.

1 Like

It’s still gonna be some time before the RPG. We’ve got some plans to up the production value, but that obviously means more production time.

3 Likes

He was a founding member, but he certainly didn’t start the podcast as far as I’m aware. As for the actual question, I dunno.

3 Likes

Wait, what are you talking about? Star started the podcast! Var is pulling a sheet over everyones eyes!

/s

1 Like

AppLEGO, man.

4 Likes

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: The TTV Board Nostalgia Topic

Hey, it still is bub.

Now get back on topic.

Out of all of the American members of TTV, who would you consider to have the strongest accent?

1 Like

According to what? Everyone has an accent. What would be considered a “very strong accent” and “very weak accent”? 0_o

Weak accent: I can understand you perfectly

Strong accent: I can’t understand a word you’re saying

4 Likes