TTV Questions & Answers!

With leak season around the corner, what advice can you guys on TTV give to determine if a leak is fake or not?

2 Likes

Don’t trust any leaks. At all. Ever. Unless they are confirmed by a trusted source.

Literally ALL leaks are fake unless they come from someone who has been right about it in the past. If it came from someone you’ve never heard of, it’s fake. Don’t believe it.

7 Likes

When is your release pattern with new shirts? and how come there are random breaks on content on the YT channel?, it seems like you will post a ton one day, and then none for a while.

Shirts are shipped on the 15th of every month.

And what do you mean about YouTube? We haven’t missed a day since Vessel started.

2 Likes

I mean new designs. and the Channel was not updated yesterday…but it just was…

I feel like such a moron.

1 Like

Nevermind, things didn’t load or something and it made it look like he double posted

2 Likes

How dare you accuse the high and mighty lord Varderan! of such a PETTY CRIME!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Odd question: can mods/admins see what topic you’re viewing when on the MB’s?

I know that was a thing on BZP.

No. We can’t.

(Though, if you’re seeing this message, you’re probably viewing the “TTV Questions & Answers!” topic. Just a guess though :stuck_out_tongue:)

7 Likes

How did you know? What sorcery be this?

3 Likes

@IllustriousVar I may be missing something, but what’s the deal with the iTunes schedule? I haven’t seen any new episodes of the TTV Podcast on iTunes since Ep. 148? :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing, I just haven’t updated it. I’m going to be giving management over that to Meso, because there’s no reason for me to do it since I’m not in charge of releasing the Podcast episodes and therefore never know when to actually update the feed. So it will be updated again soon.

3 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply Var! Love all your guys’ work!

2 Likes

Ah.

Just curious.

1 Like

Hey @Eljay, what sort of equipment did you use to create the white background in your more recent reviews.

Do you use something like a lightbox?

Or a large poster board like this?

6 Likes

In a way, it’s a little bit of a mix. My set up is traditionally one of your latter image, however I have it set up in a bay window, which makes it very similar to a light box. I’ll have to take some pictures of it sometime soon.

11 Likes

Oi…that is a good idea.

I will do that.

1 Like

Are you guys planning on adding signatures to the site?

1 Like

Unfortunately, signatures will never be implemented on the boards.

2 Likes

Why did you guys not read the literature for the contest?

And how did you guys get into Bionicle? I recall there being a podcast on it, yet I am not sure which one.