TTV Questions & Answers!

Beats me, we have no control over the servers.

4 Likes

I recently watched the Protector of Stone product showcase and was surprised to find that the ‘Want this set? Click here for a chance to win’ is not at the end of the videos. Are you guys stopping the Weekly Giveaways? And if so, why?

1 Like

We were only ever going to give away the Toa, we weren’t planning on giving away the entire wave :stuck_out_tongue:

(We couldn’t really afford to anyway, I was afraid the Toa were going to bankrupt us after we got some international winners)

5 Likes

oh, okay. will you be giving away the summer wave?

We did, at MakutaFest : p

We won’t be giving them away for Product Showcase though.

Oh…

DANG IT! WHY DID I HAVE TO SLEEP THROUGH MAKUTA FEST!

1 Like

It didn’t matter. The summer wave was part of the raffle, and it was the only prize that didn’t require you to be present during MakutaFest.

1 Like

dang.

In the future, if we resume the Weekly Giveaways, we’re probably going to have to restrict it to US only.

Even still, it’s still a huge cost to an already costly video series, so it might be a while before we’re financially secure enough to resume them again.

1 Like

@TakumaNuva is your least favorite BIONICLE character Nokama?

You know, for some obvious reasons?

I keep seeing people make this joke.

Why are they making this joke?

It doesn’t even make sense.

Every time I’ve posted in regards to comma errors it has been because there’s too many.

I’m going to wind up with another lump on my head, aren’t I?

4 Likes

Yes you are.

So your least favorite BIONICLE character is the not yet canonized Excessiveuseofcommas?

3 Likes

Wearing the recently discovered Mask of Proper Punctuation?

4 Likes

Can I have one of those masks?

The internet needs one of those masks. Or a couple thousand Legendary ones. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeap.

1 Like

Ok, I tried to post my MOC photos in my topic, but the photo files are too big to fit. Do you have any suggestions where I can post them, that way I can just post a topic with a link to the photos?

If you have the free program MS Paint, just drop the photos in there and halve the resolution. Alternatively, you can post them on Flickr and embed them here.

1 Like

Thanks, I just created a Flickr account and posted them there.

1 Like