TTV Secret Santa 2021

Mine isss basssically complete, jussst need two final detailsss. I’ll sssee to that today.

Rac edit: that’s the last time I hire a snake as my Personal Poster.

4 Likes

Mine’s good to go

1 Like

Oh no

I started and almost finished making my present in the very beginning of December, but fully completed it only today… what a procrastinator I am.

8 Likes

Hey, don’t beat yourself up over it. You got it in at the due time, and you put in a tremendous amount of quality. The recipient of your gift will be most pleased.

7 Likes

I like beating myself up over something, but not this time. I’m actually quite proud of being a Ghid impersonator.

Anyways, I sincerely hope that [this person] will find my gift pleasing!

4 Likes

Okay so I wound up adding an entirely new thing to my thing because I’m an overachiever and also insane.

5 Likes

good

3 Likes

I’ve spent a good chunk of today (I would’ve gotten to it earlier but I was sick since Christmas) trying to recombobulate a portion of my gift I had discussed with Ghid, but honestly I wasn’t happy with the results and went back to the design I last shared as it allowed me to maintain some design features I liked.
What I am saying is I feel satisfied if what I last showed is the gift presented.

1 Like

I’m done, and my mind is at ease.

1 Like

I’m fine about it

Alright gift is finished.

Now we wait

1 Like

indeed
We wait

Hope everyone enjoys! Definitely hope to see some of them posted too!

4 Likes

I wish I hadn’t missed this
also lol to the cookie XD

1 Like

The Almost Over Update

For those who received their gifts: Hoorah! You’ve gotten an excellent gift and may share it with whoever you wish, as long as you don’t claim it was your handiwork. I truly hope you enjoy the gifts you’ve been given. Some got little, some got much, and some…

For those who did not receive any gift: I’m very sorry, but for whatever reason, your gifter was unable to either meet the quality standard or had some irrevocable difficulty along the way that ruined the gift. Don’t fret; I, the extremely talented and beyond humble* Ghid will produce a gift for you over this next week. I can’t promise it’ll be as fantabulous as others, as I’ll only have a week to make it, but I promise to give it as full of an effort as I can manage.

For those who received no PM at all: You were told that the extremely disconnected, low-effort gift you had made with no relevance to the person it was going to was not sufficient. You were told rather early on, and given every opportunity to make something more personalized. And, well, you didn’t. So unfortunately, the gifts prepared for you were never delivered. I’m sorry, but the whole receiving-a-heartfelt-gift thing has to go both ways.

And for those who made gifts: Do not post the gift you created on the boards until January 7th, 2022. Just to keep the secrecy of the secret santa around just a little longer. You don’t need to clock that date around an American timezone; I trust you all to wait until the 7th of your own time schedule.
And yes, that does mean 12:00 AM/00:00 on 7/1/2022(US 1/7/2022) is game, in case you’re itching to get it posted.

For everyone who participated and made/received gifts, I hope you enjoyed the process and what other users created for you! It’s been a blast being able to host this again, and perhaps next December someone else will be able to take the reigns so I can try my hand at participating.

Thank you for your efforts, for putting up with me, and may you have a happy new year!

13 Likes

I love mine, thank you to whoever made it! It was a really neat throwback. Now to scour the boards and figure out whose style that was!

9 Likes

I got mine but have yet to figure out how to open it :thinking:

3 Likes

this post will ruin the funny number

1 Like

What number

1 Like