TTV Secret Santa 2023

technically I still have three months

5 Likes

I’ll give it go

4 Likes

Guess Grandpa Ghid is starting to show signs of dementia. Sit down, this might come as a shock. The last TTV Secret Santa was Christmas of 2021. You’ve been late for nearly two years

6 Likes

Guess johnny Krelikan is starting to show signs of amnesia; It’s been way more obvious than that

https://media.tenor.com/kTzWlCcIQVMAAAAd/xqc-meme.gif

6 Likes

I’m not interested in doing this, I will not be signing up.

7 Likes

Willess is ten parallel universes ahead of us with this reply

5 Likes

We’ve got nine people so far - last time we had twenty one. I’m curious to see how many we get this year!

5 Likes

Probably all of them, am I right TTV message boards

6 Likes

excuse you, I’ve given two :triumph:

I haven’t forgotten :disappointed:

4 Likes

UPDATE:

Only eleven more days til we begin this silly process.

Tell all your TTV friends to come join and help craft more incredible memories on the Boards (aka Ghid having regret over agreeing to do compensation gifts)

4 Likes

So is this basically building personalized mocs for each other?

5 Likes

It can be a MOC, or it can be artwork, a story, animation, music, whatever you want to make. You won’t know who you’ll be making a gift for until November 1st, and your gift won’t be presented by me to its recipient until January 1st.

6 Likes

Okay, why not.
Sign me up!

6 Likes

sign me up gerald

5 Likes

Shoot fart dog i nearly forgot to sign up for this again.

6 Likes

I’ll join too

6 Likes

Can’t wait to find out who I’ll be secreting all the santas to :eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble:

5 Likes

We’ve only got one more day - Join now while you can!

Tomorrow I’ll be churning out all the deep and scientific calculations to determine who’s… secreting… at which point I will PM all the participants and the fun can begin. If you’re unsure if you want to join and have questions, feel free to ask them here!

7 Likes

SIGNUPS ARE OVER - PMS HAVE BEEN SENT!!

Once you complete your gift, send it in the PM I sent you and do not message your recipient. I will deliver the gift in secret, and you will receive a secret gift yourself. Sending your gift yourself will disqualify you from receiving a gift.

You’ve got two months. Hop to it! :santa: :eye: :eye:

7 Likes

Ghid why did you assign everyone to make a gift for @Dave ?

8 Likes