TTV T-Shirts Are Now Available for Pre-Order

Click here to view the store.

Today we are launching our first two t-■■■■■ designs on the TTV store page. As of right now, we don’t have the funds to build up stock, so the way we’re going to handle things is through a pre-order system.

The shirts costs $17.99 USD (not including shipping and/or taxes depending on your location). You’ll be charged the amount, and we will make the ■■■■■. We’ll begin shipping out all orders at the end of every month.

We’ll be using Gildan Ultra Cotton T’s for our shirts, which have a fairly loose/generous fit. So be sure to look at this size chart in case you’re unsure about sizes: http://www.crozetgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gildan-2000-size-chart.jpg
As the year goes on we will be periodically unveiling more of our designs (Yes we’re keeping them secret for now).

We will be giving away shirts as prizes for MakutaFest, so if you want one but don’t have the cash be sure to tune in to our live show for a chance to win!

Shipping is available to all countries, however be aware that international buyers will have a higher shipping costs.

For any other questions and concerns please don’t hesitate to post a comment below.

The Original Post:

You’ve waited for this moment for a long time, and now I am here to announce that it is finally happening.

Prepare yourselves, because on July 2nd we will reveal the ultimate event in TTV history.

Keep paying attention to this topic for more details…

55 Likes

Did someone actually make a new Miru for Eljay?

7 Likes

WHAT

WHAT

what’re you doing Eljay

WATCHU DOIN MENG?!

7 Likes

Eljay: Unmasked

No more hiding, seeker of mangosteen.

It’s time to show the world who you really are.

7 Likes

everyone here getting hyped about eljay taking off the mask

and I, if anything am just saddened by it

the end of a legacy (I mean not a good legacy but still :stuck_out_tongue: )

9 Likes

I’m going ‘WTF’ over here

this seems out of character

1 Like

Something tells me losing his face won’t end his regime.

It will be the dawn of a new age.

A darker age.

5 Likes

a dumber age

TTV: Age of Eljay

only unlike Avengers this sequel is much worse than the first :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

So, you mean to say that TTV will be Reorganized into THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE

16 Likes

He’s probably gonna take off his miru to reveal… Another Miru

24 Likes

Nah man. Just a face covered in blue pins.

9 Likes

And red axles for additional colorscheme breaking

12 Likes

so this is how liberty dies? with thunderous applause

11 Likes

So does that mean Var gets to be Vader? Or is that Meso?

I guess Var could be Tarkin.

5 Likes

Eljay is the emperor

Meso is Vader

Var is Tarkin

Kahi is luke

Viper is Leia

Ven is Ackbar

6 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/wdKulhP.jpg

The teaser image is but a lie. This is truly what remains to be seen beneath the Miru.

16 Likes

Why Star Wars?
How are people not posting Batman references…

5 Likes

When the revelation is complete…
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56739063.jpg

13 Likes

I mean, it makes sense in hindsight, what with the Emperor Eljay thing that was going around

in addition to Cordak’s regime comment, that’s just sorta how it clicked for me.

But I mean, if we did want to go Batman, I’d probably just spam Untitled Self Portrait

5 Likes