My body is ready, Eljay.

4 Likes

#down with eljay

#up with shirts

8 Likes

Has anyone quoted MoL yet?
If not-
His duty is to the mask of mangosteen!
Now, let’s take a closer look- behind that mask!

Also, don’t be surprised when he takes that mask off and he has a Hitler moustache :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I wonder what Eljay looks like.

Probably not, but if it were true, EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Also, I googled Eljay, and I foud this:

15 Likes

And watch how everyone gets duped because it actually isn’t eljay taking off his mask

10 Likes

Oooh, what’cha say?
It’d be funny if he just has a different mask under his mask, and that’s his new identity.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s Eljay Nuva.

7 Likes

We need a countdown timer. Who knows what we will see. Maybe we will turn to stone or maybe engulfed in flames when we see it.

It thought it was Andrew Garfield in the background at first.

Pʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ: Eʟᴊᴀʏ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ TTV ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.

Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛɪɴɢʟʏ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ.

4 Likes

This is how the world ends

10 Likes

As one of the few who already know what he looks like, I almost don’t really care.

But I’m excited to see people’s reaction’s to it.

~banana~

Eljay finally removed that Cardboard Miru for a Cardboard Mask of Jungle.

10 Likes

ELJAY

Don’t do it.

3 Likes

"Now my sons, this is the day we have all been waiting four years to come. now we shall ride the waves of the tempest and succeed…

WITH ALL YOUR HASTE! LAY WASTE!".

4 Likes

I’ll anticipate I guess.

3 Likes

Eljay takes off the Miru and underneath it is a ski mask or something like that.

4 Likes

Takes off the miru to reveal a Kraana

4 Likes

Eljay finally abandons the Miru in favour of a Skull Mask? :stuck_out_tongue:

Eljay takes off the Miru to reveal the updated Miru underneath xD

Though like any mystery stories I get the feeling this will divide fans a bit, given fans will be expecting Eljay’s face to be some great mystery. Part of the allure of the online persona is the fact he remains unseen - remove that and the intrigue drops. Will Eljay still have the same hype when the mask is removed. The death of the persona is a worrying time.

The idea and mystery of Eljay may be more sustaining to fans than the truth. Think along the lines of V for Vendetta OR even Batman, if he revealed who he was he’d become just a man and the symbol is lost forever…

12 Likes