TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

While I don’t play Halo, I have a lot of the sets so, if you need me I’ll just be here.
(PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE? I THINK NOT)

Is anyone on TTV a fan of American sitcoms? That could be an interesting discussion.

1 Like

i no can has star wars? ;.;

7 Likes

Nintendo.

7 Likes

Your least favorite Lego themes

6 Likes

you guys should talk about games and stuff that make you rage.

@dewson12 I think they’re not allowed to talk abut lego

Edit reason; Double Post

1 Like

They’re allowed to talk about LEGO… I don’t see why they wouldn’t. They talk about it an awful lot already XD

1 Like

Why would they not be allowed to talk about Lego? They started off as a podcast for a lego product, BIONICLE. I think they could talk about other Lego Themes.

didn’t they say in the first episode that they weren’t gonna talk about lego in ttv talks?

@Chronicler I’m pretty sure the podcasts are for LEGO stuff and ttv talks is about other stuff like video games

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Please fix your double posting. Use the @ symbol when you are replying to multiple people so you can keep it in one post. Thank you.

1 Like

Far as I’m aware, yeah, we don’t discuss Lego related topic on TTV Talks. TTV Talks is for everything off-shoot… TTV is for Lego.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

7 Likes

Talk about me.

Okay, on a more serious note, perhaps you can talk about TV/Movies, as in, which you prefer, and things they all do that annoy you and the like.

Do you guys like anime? If so, what are some of your favourites?

Maybe you guys could talk about Mobile games and famous apps. I liked the recent Game Pre-Order talk and would like to see more in the game department. So that’s why I think talking about mobile games would be cool.

1 Like

Hey guys.

May I suggest that TTV Talks about Marvel’s upcoming comic book reboot. With Varderan, Mesonak and Kahi. Seeing as the first episode featured you 3 talking about Marvel Movies, I figured it’d be interesting to get your guys’s take on the Marvel Reboot happening at some point. Even if you guys don’t follow the comics. My suggestions are subjective, and if you feel someone could carry this topic better, feel free to change the cast list.

Thanks guys. I am enjoying this series. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TTV Talks about Eljay behind his back.

Featuring Meso, Ven, and Kahi.

11 Likes

:frowning: that’s not nice to Eljay.

TTV talks about @Chronicler behind his back, staring Eljay, Var and Meso :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I was just joking around. :smile:

No need for any talking behind other people’s back. I’m just making a harmless joke. :smile:

1 Like

I was joking around too :stuck_out_tongue:

But I was being serious when I said that’s mean to Eljay. (And I guess I was kinda mean to you too, sorry :).)

1 Like

It’s totally alright.

People jokes about Eljay all the time. It’s basically gotten to the point where it’s harmless fun. I in no way intend to offend Eljay.

5 Likes

I enjoy this topic idea! It’ll be added to the list and we’ll talk about in the future!

Veeeeeeeeeeeery good one. We’ll definitely be doing this at some point!

Ooh! I like this one too! Also added to the list.

Thanks to everyone for submitting topics!

7 Likes