Wow thats all i can say just wow

1 Like

Wow these look great!

1 Like

##Added @Mesonak to the top =D

Mask suggested by him.

25 Likes

THAT LOOKS BOSS

I don’t know why it’s my favorite part but I absolutely love the torso printing. Looks quite snazzy. The blue accents also work surprisingly well. Excellent work.

-Mesonak

11 Likes

Thanks!
Had to work out which style to go with the torso, so I’m glad it turned out well.

All three of these are great so far, but man, that Meso one with the “flames” is absolutely sick. I’m never not astounded by your work.[quote=“Xeros610, post:1, topic:23024”]
For the rest of the TTV podcast members, I’d like to ask for their respective element you’d like to be “associated with” so that I can work on the next ones :wink:
[/quote]

I’ll spare you the (not very good) ten-chapter story I wrote many years ago and just say “basically light, but not really”. If it helps any, imagine a Toa of light being raised and trained by a Makuta. A benevolent Makuta, but a Makuta all the same.

5 Likes

Would you still use the Arthron, or other mask?

1 Like

Meso looks…amazing.

3 Likes

Technically it’s an original mask, so obviously that’s not gonna fly. I’ve often thought that the Rode would most likely be the mask I actually wore.

4 Likes

I’ll have to agree with the crowd. Meso blows all of them out of the water. Perfection which tops perfection.

2 Likes

To be blunt, THESE ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD! I cannot wait to see your other work in this series.

3 Likes

Oh hey it’s Meso

That volitak really fits on him.

3 Likes

@Apophyx As far as programme and device, I use Autodesk Sketchbook on an android tablet, then I just tinker with stuff there =P

2 Likes

Wooo Autodesk Sketchbook master race

1 Like

Well, these are fantastic. I suppose that’s the expectation with Xeros these days, eh? Great job man, can’t wait to see the other cast members!

2 Likes

Thanks
I’ve been busy the last couple of days, but I’ll do my best to finish the next one tomorrow.

Update
Hopes are for Friday

3 Likes