TTVMB Minigames (Online Game)

Yah…

I’m probably going to use a better game engine next time.

So Saed. :cry:

Is there anyway to skip to my level? I wanna see what it’s like.

1 Like

No…

I could screenshot it if you want me to.

Sure, why not?

1 Like

Because it’s an ugly Work-in-Progress Level…

2 Likes

##I did it. I saved the world, again! :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Apparently, @Waj is-

2 Likes

Yeah, took me a while… that cookie level mayn!

1 Like

#Not_Gonna_Nerf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:open_mouth: :frowning: :cry::cookie:

1 Like

Since you beat the game again, do you have any suggestions to make it better?

1 Like

No, it’s perfect.

A few things: the key in Slime’s level wouldn’t always make the wall spring up, sometimes it’d make it move to the right; preventing you from getting all of the coins and ending the level. Not sure if that was intentional, but, yeah, twas no gud :stuck_out_tongue:. If you’d lower some of the platforms in that cookie level (and not start with an enemy that is incredibly hard to avoid; though I did make it unscathed a few times) it’d make it slightly easier to complete. Also, the jumping physics is strange. I don’t know how the software works, but, there’s just no easy way to bounce or make diagonal jumps. Also also, I’m not sure 'bout this, but the enemy AI seemed to not really be following a set pattern all the time I think, at least it looked that way. It was very hard to tell when an enemy was going to move right or left in ELK’s stage; their movements were kinda erratic. But, if that’s the way you want the game to be, I have no problem with it. As long as it’s beatable, I am content :smile:.

1 Like

Yah… That’s the Software’s issue. I’m not sure if I can fix it or not.

For some reason, I actually found that one to be one of the easiest, but I guess that’s from playing it so much. :grimacing: Yah, I’ll fix it.

Another issue with the software. :cry:

I’m pretty sure that is yet another issue with the program, but I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks for the critique! I’ll probably move onto a different program once I finish up the planned ten for this installment.

Speaking of such, do you have any level ideas?

1 Like

#HA I BEAT WAJ

Now for my thoughts.

It was actually quite fun. Difficult enough so you get frustrated at it, but not impossible. Like Waj said, my level had a bit of a bug, so that was a bit meh. And personally, I thought the cookie level was one of the easiest.

9/10 for bad game engine, GGs

2 Likes

So I was’t alone on that…

Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

Also I forgot to mention, but the sprite work ain’t bad. Ain’t bad at all.

1 Like

Thanks, once again! :smiley:

:frowning:

I’m replaying it to get a better time right now. Stuck on the cookie level.

@Plural There’s another issue I forgot to mention, regarding rectangular characters (ELK, Pekekoa, Chronicler), which may be caused by the software, but I shall mention it anyway :P. When any of those characters are flipped like this:

it becomes very difficult/impossible to get them to jump on/latch to the edge of high platforms.

Indeed, I don’t think I’ve mentioned this, but you did a really nice job on those sprites :smile:.

Ideas, go!

1 - A level where your objective is to avoid pressing keys. Maybe the keys would trigger spikes to come out of the ground or walls.

2 - A level where the enemies are the previous playable characters

3 - Bonus levels. Just bonus levels.

4 - A level where you’re on a conveyer belt, and you have to jump at the right time to avoid enemies.

5 - Boss level? Idk.

2 Likes

The Software is pretty bad…

Why thank you. :smile:

I’ll see if the Program will let me do it.

And the User is… Someone.

What would the prize be?

Interesting… I think this might actually be possible.

I might have an idea for that.

1 Like

#Alright, @Political_Slime. I just speed ran it! :smiley:

2 Likes