TTV's Next Social Justice/Community Goodwill Project

Here at TTV, we’re always aware of the problems shaping our community, both here and in the world. One of those problems is racism. We know people within our own cast that struggle with the impending unfairness of racist actions and authority figures. Kids are racially profiled and shot in the street while walking home from school. Kahi doesn’t have an Xbox One while all of the other white members of TTV do. What I’m trying to say is that it’s a real problem.

That’s why we’re launching the Asian Empowerment Foundation for the Financially Depressed and Entertainingly Spoiled. We hope this will address the forefront of these issues: namely, that Kahi doesn’t have an Xbox One.

We hope to raise awareness for this project and hope that you will stand with us in our war against social injustice. We’ve created this one-of-a-kind poster so you can show your support for our cause:

http://i.imgur.com/OlByaJo.png

(no but seriously we want to do some console LPs but it won’t happen until a lot of us can get Xbones so…)

21 Likes

C’mon Kahi!!! xD Thats not you!!!

1 Like

Please donate to this guys. It will make our endeavors so much more convenient.

I mean, just look at the expression on poor Kahi’s face! He’s so annoyed that he doesn’t have an Xbox One. Help him achieve his goals’n’such.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

thats nighiga. not Kahi.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME!?!?!?!??!?! Racist.

7 Likes

Aha! Very compelling proposition (and story), Kahi. I’d love to help out, but unfortunately I have no money of my own to give… Like, seriously, no real funds for me : P

Oh, and Nigahiga…XD

5 Likes

shots fired.

Edit: Sorry man, I’m broke too. That was funny though. “You know who was racist? Hitler, and nobody likes Hitler.” :laughing:

4 Likes

Kahi grew hair…

“0$ out of 500$ raised”

4 Likes

I’ve made the most generous donation of all:

$0

Enjoy.

7 Likes

I’d donate.

Kahi, stop asking this hobo to donate to your cause. Remember: we don’t like you for punching us.

However, once I try to find some kindness in my heart, I realize that I have some spare blue pins. Will they help at all?

3 Likes

Kahi, I’d like you to know that if I had the Money to give to you, I’d give it to you. But I’m saving for more fire and water protectors.

3 Likes

Kahi has four letters

Ryan Higa has eight letters.

Eight rhymes with crate.

Crate has five letters.

The word five has four letters

Kahi has four letters.

Coincidence? I think not. Kahi is NigaHiga confirmed.

Also I might contribute to this.

8 Likes

Kahi why don’t you just break random peoples legs so they can’t run away and then steal their money?
It sounds a lot easier… Though I can’t guarantee you staying alive for very long

2 Likes

Owning an Xbone is clearly a basic human right. You should use your lawyerly skills to get a law passed that mandates everyone household be given a free Xbone. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Its been two days and we’ve donated nothing.

Great job guys…

Ya did good

6 Likes

I like how it is suppose to be satirical and serious at the same time

I know this is a joke, but I would real donate money to watch you guys play Xbone.
Wait, would I get something for it? If I don’t I’ll be sad.

Somehow you’ve got $21, Kahi. I can’t believe it. XD

-Mesonak

12 Likes

Maybe now he can turn the heat on! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes