TTV's Official Brickonicle Toa Designs [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters]

What?

Maybe as a Toa Phantoka he was, but traditionally it’s always been on his right (from his perspective).

1 Like

You uh, you might want to look again lol.

4 Likes

You’re right. I just looked it up, I was thinking of Nuju. :sweat_smile:

(Now I feel like an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry about this. )

2 Likes

Actually, only 2008 Kopaka had it on the left, the others (Aside from the infuriating G2 poster) had it on the right

Whoops, too late lol

1 Like

I would also say leave the Nuva symbol’s on the Toa but take them off for the Matoran

2 Likes

I have done some designs for the Toa Metru here

1 Like

So, I’m just coming back to the boards after an extended hiatus following the collapse of G2. These designs are AWESOME and I love the concept, but could someone explain as to how this is canon, or if it’s associated with the LEGO group?

Ok, I’ll explain.

TTV got bored waiting for Lego the bring back Bionicle again, so they decided to put their money where their mouth is and try it themselves, to see how hard it would actually be. (which I really respect them for)

They’ve decided to try a System series to test if the theories, about Constaction being Bionicle’s downfall, are true.

They started this sub-forum for feedback on their project, but only stuff done on the Podcast is consider “official.” (Hence the “canon” non-canon" distinction)

And, that I think that about sums it up.

7 Likes

That could work, but I’m worried that it wouldn’t be an obvious enough detail of the figure.

Just realised, Kopaka has a dead eye, how’d that happen ? :thinking:

Time traveling muaka, of course. He can also travel to other continuities, it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Totally spoiled a part of my comic plot XD

Doncha know all Kopakas and their reincarnations lose an eye just cause smug original Kopaka feels like sharing the same pain :wink:

2 Likes

He slipped on an icicle

2 Likes

It’s like how all Skywalkers loose an arm, but actually a requirement instead of something that just happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He didn’t slip

6 Likes

He got it by “not slipping” on an icicle.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I heard discussions on Matoran minifigs?

Well, in my opinion Hobbit figs would be fine for me. Or maybe a custom new figure base, smaller than normal figs but still poseable?

Personally, I would prefer it if Matoran were normal height, to make them more relatable.