TTV's Shirt of March Poll

The control ■■■■■ is one of the best bionicle related things I have seen all year

1 Like

The ■■■■■ by prpl is the first TTV ■■■■■ that I would actually ware in public. The other ones are to flashy and draw to much attention to the fact that I’m a total nerd.

I actually try to look like a nerd in public. I get to much attention from women when I don’t.

I would love to have like ten of those “Your Love Isn’t Canon” shirts. But I do not have that much money even with a discount.

I voted for the TTV Logo ■■■■■

#OH WAIT

In all honesty, I’m not sure how well this is going to turn out, largely because I don’t think people will buy a t-■■■■■ every month. I know I won’t.

As far as February and March go, I’m not very keen on any of these designs, but prpl’s looks objectively better. As such, I’m voting for The Many Faces of Exx.

8 Likes

Sorry purple. I for Ven’s ■■■■■. It’s better. Also, I don’t think you guys should get rid of the old short every month. You shoul leave them up because

A) more people have an opportunity to buy them. More $$$ for you

B) most people can’t buy a $20 dollar ■■■■■ every month. Discount or not.

C) Bionicle fans don’t tend to be rich.

9 Likes

The control ■■■■■ looks awesome to me and I have a thing against shirts with multiple faces on them

1 Like

Anyways, voted for Ven’s cause he clearly put in a lot more work in it.

2 Likes

Now that’s what I call A Great Idea!

1 Like

Tried it. Costs too much to sell multiple designs at once.

8 Likes

control looks amazing

Yeah, Slime has a good point here. Coming back every month to check if the singular design on sale is what you are interested in might not convince people to get it. It would also imply only 12 shirts released a year despite (if this poll is a basis) a total of around 24 ■■■■■ designs being produced in total and multiple older ■■■■■ designs that are now unused.

Just some suggestion to help;

How about putting shirts on a rotation and/or bringing back old ■■■■■ designs every now and again. TTV is constantly gaining new fans and i know a bunch of newer fans may be interested in some of the older designs. It also gives fans the chance to choose which older shirts they may want to see re-sold again - and it wouldn’t require designing a new ■■■■■ every month or so. Maybe a mid-year or end-year sale where you either sell a singular popular older ■■■■■ design, or you do the multiple shirts for that month and then go back to singular.

Maybe not leaving them up on the store site, however show them in a gallery and have a way so that people can get in touch to enquire about specific shirts - either that or so people can give a design a like to show support or even a form of monitored customer feedback so that fans can speak of their good times - or a user submitted gallery of fans wearing the shirts (I know a few people have shared them on the boards occasionally)

xD

Though in serious natures, honestly, if TTV advertised these shirts a bit more then you they could probably convince parents to pick up a Bionicle ■■■■■ for their children. Think the main flaw currently with the ■■■■■ process is that its targeting the fan directly and as Toa_Onepu stated most Bionicle fans don’t tend to have spare cash to spend on shirts given they are younger or primarily spending on Bionicle. To best sell these shirts to Bionicle fans they need to find a way to show these shirts to the adult shoppers looking to get their kids shirts based on their interests for their birthdays or stuff like that.

10 Likes

I love both shirts but i have to vote for the Exx heads :smiley:

Yeah I’m in this bout. But I’ll buy them when I can. :smile_cat:
Life.

1 Like

Hard choice, but I’ll go for Control by Venom.

1 Like

I’m voting for control by venom

1 Like

This is actually a very good idea, if selling multiple shirts at the same time isn’t cost-effective.

6 Likes

I voted for Control, but I’ll be honest, prolly wouldn’t buy either anyway lol. I’m more of a “keep it simple” kind of guy when it comes to pop culture shirts, and go for simplistic stuff a lot more.

3 Likes

I voted for control but why not both?!(Mexican music plays)

2 Likes

Question: What will happen to the design that loses? Will we ever see it again?

2 Likes

I like both designs, but I’d have to vote for Venom’s, I prefer the design.

1 Like