Tupperware Remix Party (TWRP)

So there’s this really cool Canadian band called Tupperware Remix Party

They dance around in costumes and generally have a good time

Oh and did I mention they have good music?
They have good music.

^ examples of said good music

So do you like the elite rockers from the future? Feel free to discuss below! :smiley:

5 Likes

Awww yeah. I’ve been listening to their new EP, ‘Guardians of The Zone’ on repeat these last couple of days. IT’S SO GOOD!

The next time they have a concert in Toronto, I’m definitely goin’ to it :smile:.

1 Like

Lucky, you actually live close enough for that to happen. :disappointed:

Who’s your favorite member of the band? Mine is probably Havve Hogan (drummer), but Doctor Sung (Keytarist) comes at a close second.

1 Like

This is what I call love at first note.
I feel like they’re just what I was looking for whilst in my absence of new DP stuff to listen to. Thanks Slimu.

1 Like

No, thank you! By the way, if you’re looking for more of their stuff (and didn’t research past this topic), here’s their YouTube Channel (with all of their links too):

2 Likes

I did not realise they had a name other than that bunch of letters.
Cool…

1 Like

Im not alone :cry:/s
I heard about these guys about a year ago from NSP and the game grumps, they recommended them on an episode and just did a bunch of covers with them. I think there pretty great!

Im in love with the Take On Me cover they did with Dan Avidan

2 Likes

Necropost? WHO CARES TWRP IS GOING ON A CONTINENTAL TOUR

IM SO HYPED YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEYRE COMING TO MY STATE TWICE AHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Man I’m hyped. I’m probably going to go to their second Toronto show in August, since NSP is also gonna be there.

1 Like

ANOTHER NECROPOST

TWRP is releasing their first full-length album on May 18, which coincidentally is my birthday! I’m super excited for this, since all we’ve gotten before are EPs.

1 Like

TWRP just released a new album and I think its honestly one of their best so far:

2 Likes