Turaga Waket

So I am here with this Turaga MOC, it was nice to build, I made used those pieces to make “cloth” and I made her to look a little hump.

This is it, I hope you like it, thank you

24 Likes

Look pretty good! At least from the front. The torso looks kind of technic-y, which I personally don’t really like, but the tracks cover it up in the front and back. (Though, I can’t get it out of my head that it’s a bib or apron)

1 Like

You sure this isn’t turaga cossy?

3 Likes

So right out the bad this looks a little awkward to me. We have this creature with a squarish body and gappy arms and armours. The body exposes tons of technic parts and even some open pins. The head of the staff is too small compared to the stick, and the colour of the cloth is killing the whole colour scheme. Why? Why orange? Just why?
Also, this is reminding me more as a Mr. Makuro-styled Surge rather than an actual Turaga.
And also no backstory.
5/10

1 Like

Nice build of the cloth. I would maybe cover her from the sides and make the staff bigger.

2 Likes

You seem to have made a really interesting torso that I would love to see more of! The ‘cloth’ part blocks most of my view of it, but I appreciate the work that went into making a hunched Turaga.
I do like the idea of using those track pieces as a robe, and orange and blue work pretty good together. The size of the track pieces does seem to take away from the rest of the build a bit, at least from the front view.
Overall, I quite like it! Very unique build :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve heard of wocket in your pocket, or get ready for…

Waket in your paket

3 Likes

This is quite an interesting creating. I love how you integrated the Hero Factory chest piece into the back, the use of tank treads for the cloth is also great.

1 Like