Turbine - VTOL bioformer

My first bioformer of 2023. Called him Turbine.

25 Likes

I see Lesovikk got bigger.

5 Likes

Ooh this guy looks really cool! Only issue would be that the limbs look a bit spindly in robot mode but given that he transforms I’m willing to discard that. Vehicle mode is pretty nice, I like the fold-out landing gear and the turbines. Great job!

2 Likes

More than meets the eye. Awesome build. Reminds me of springer what with the green and heli mode

3 Likes

probably my favorite of your bioformers! looks great in both modes

3 Likes

Thanks dude! I get that about the limbs. He especially skipped leg day. Glad you like the vehicle mode!

@Toa-Panem Thank you! Ah yeah, I can see that. I actually hardly know anything about transformers but I just watched the 1986 movie yesterday which was pretty good. On issue 1 of More Than Meets The Eye and will check out one of the tv shows soon.

@Eilrach Thanks very much! I’m glad you like it.

@DuneToa Getting them gains! Decided to go beast mode after what happened to his Toa team.

6 Likes

Not bad. I like how you mainly use older Bionicle parts.

2 Likes

This looks good. I would like a bit more lime on him, but that’s not a huge problem. The alt-mode is really nice as well.

3 Likes

Thanks! I don’t have many lime pieces but wouldn’t be sure where else to put them tbh. I did wonder about the legs but then I thought the colours for the alt mode wouldn’t look as cohesive.

3 Likes