Tuyet, the Toa Mangai of Water (ver.Bu / MOC for canon contest)

Yes, trans-neon orange specifically.

No, it’s a standard Technic Pin with Friction Ridges.

Black Tire 14mm D. x 4mm Smooth Small Single.

Light Grey, without friction ridges.

Black Tile, Round 1 x 1 with Bar and Pin Holder.

Black Technic, Liftarm Thin 1 x 2 - Axle Holes.

Pearl Dark Grey Arm Mechanical, Exo-Force / Bionicle, Thick Support.

Black Technic, Link Tread Attachment, Single, Rubber.

Pearl Light Grey Bionicle Engine Rahi Sonic Jet.

It’s a 4L.

Pearl Light Grey Technic, Liftarm Thin 1 x 2 - Axle Holes.

Black Hose, Ribbed 7mm D. 2L / 1.6cm.

Flat Silver Tile, Round 1 x 1.

4 Likes

Thanks, this is a huge help! I’ll add these parts to my list and try double-check the whole thing later today.

Wanted to clear up a few questions regarding some of the colors before I posted the list. The lighting in the instructions is a little weird for me so I just wanted another pair of eyes to help me out.

• I’m not confident about the color of the Liftarm Spacer on page 7. I think light bluish gray?
  • I’m also not sure about the color of the plate on page 16. Flat silver? Light bluish gray?
  • Last is the liftarm on page 35. Dark bluish gray?

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

It’s flat silver.

This one’s flat silver too.

It’s pearl dark gray.

And one more thing, in your parts list you’ve put down the shoulder armour pieces as being pearl light gray, they’re both actually pearl dark gray.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll update my list and try to post the full parts list by tonight.
Also, my original post was flagged for advertising. Sorry if I upset anyone, or if going into MOC threads asking for parts is something that’s usually frowned upon. I appreciate all the help!

3 Likes

Oh no, there’s nothing wrong with the content of the post! It was most likely just flagged for double posting:

5 Likes

Oh, my mistake! Next time I’ll just edit my post, instead.

EDIT:
It’s done! Hopefully other people find this as useful as I know I will. There’s always the chance I made a mistake somewhere, particularly with the colors, though I did my best to count and double count.
…Now to make that BrickLink wishlist.

5 Likes