Tuyet the traitorous (DuckBricks Fanon Contest 1)

The design was inspired by the canceled Bionicle Next Generation project’s depiction of Tuyet. The Nuva chest armor on Metru torso has a similar build to SubParFauxPas’ Kualus’. I gave her an Metru blue and gunmetal color scheme to fit in Lhikan’s Metru red and gold color scheme; the gunmetal armor is also based on her villainous and traitorous character. Basically, her build is a simple Metru build as a Lhikan clone.

Reference

Breakdown

Stud.io file

Here

Tuyet’s mask, sword, and Nui Stone credits

Great Mask of Intangibility by KhingK: ShapeWays Thingiverse
Tuyet’s Barbed Broadsword by KhingK: ShapeWays Thingiverse
The Nui Stone by KhingK: ShapeWays Thingiverse
All: DuckBricks online shop

Credits

Stud.io
BioPack
KhingK pack

Update one

Misspelling errors fixed

Update two

Fixed hyperlinks to Tuyet’s inspirations.

Update three

Added a sentence about Tuyet’s gunmetal armor.

16 Likes

Looks a bit basic but that’s not a bad thing. Neat moc

1 Like

Agreed. I think this build distills the essence of Tuyet well, and it fits in well next to Lhikan, which should count for a lot.

3 Likes

yes a little basic but i think its the good kind of basic and she looks really cool
i also love the gunmetal

I think this is perfect! Lhikan in gold, Nidhiki in silver and Tuyet in gunmetal. She also looks the part in build style, this is exactly what I think she should look like.

2 Likes

I like it… but it’s just way too similar to other “set-like” Tuyets. a custom sword or a unique use of a piece or something could really help this and make it more interesting.

1 Like

Sadly, Silver Nidhiki’s been debunked by Greg lol Nidhiki officially wears Emerald Armor, and not silver.

1 Like

oh… : (
woe is me

Don’t worry, while it might not be canon, silver Nidhikis will almost certainly be allowed in the fanon contest

2 Likes