Tuyet, The Unhinged Space Time Conqueror UPDATED

Tarkur here!

This will eventually be my entry to the upcoming Tuyet contest once it starts. Its a pretty straight forward moc I would say, so just sit back and enjoy.

Neccessary thangs

.io file
Alternate Views
Parts List
Mask Model By Galva

25 Likes

Ooh, I like the use of the medium blue, plus that’s quite a unique sword design.
My Tuyet moc is ready for the contest as well

1 Like

Isn’t that mask suppose to be a Felnas?

1 Like

Yes but its not a canonical rendition of the unmutated mask its a fan headcanon rendition of it so its shape is not canonically a Felnas or any other mask.

So I choose the mask as the shape for the mask of intangibility because of its design. It looks very sleek and polished and reminds me subtly of liquid metal which is why I find it fitting for the mask of intangibility because the mask power is all about not being a solid. The boring answer is that I didn’t like the shape of the mask of intagibility I saw while browsing the interwebs but the above still holds true though.

3 Likes

I don’t want to speak on Galva’s behalf but I’d check to see if thats okay to try and subvert his intended design choice, as that was not his intent for the mask

2 Likes

I can always ask :thinking: but the rules do not say you have to use any 3d part as what its intended to be. Update: I have messaged him about it, no response yet. Its unlikely I’ll change it unless he is really adament about it being an unmutated Felnas though. Mostly because it can be very easily changed to anything in the art afterwards

3 Likes

One of my favorite Tuyets so far. Great job!

1 Like

Thank u

thx

3 Likes

Hm, don’t think I’ve seen light blue used on a Tuyet before. I like it.

1 Like

there is no substantial difference between tuyet and marijuana

4 Likes

what?

3 Likes

Yo, I like your design here bro. The shoulders are especially creative, and I like what you’ve done with the BB. I also like the thigh armor layering, makes her look menacing, sorta like the striping on danger tape or a bee. The propellers are also a nice touch, gives her a nautical feel.

If you’re looking for feedback though, it looks to me like the third spike of the five on your sword might be wobbly irl. Not sure if you care about irl stability, but in case you do. Oh, and the front and rear of the shoulder armor stops sorta abruptly with that LBlue slope piece; maybe there might be a way to smooth that part out?

Overall though, I think it’s a nice entry. I look forward to seeing it in the polls, bro!

Also yeah, what’s the CBD thing in reference to? Is it about how your interpretation has no metallic parts and uses LBlue? Just curious.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Feedback is always welcomed.

For the sword I could exchange the Technic liftarms for system 1x3 plates but for the shoulders i’m not exactly sure what you mean, do you mind clarifying?

This is in reference to a confirmation bias I have in regards to these contests and I made this moc with the intent to let it try and debunk that biased view point.

1 Like

I like this one. Is it buildable IRL?

1 Like

The only part that you can’t get from bricklink is the mask but the rest of it exists. The mask can be 3d printed or purchased from shapeways though.

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool. My favourite part is the “stripes” on the thighs, and I think it would be cool if you could copy that pattern to the rest of the MOC as well (though I have no clue how you’d do it). The entire chest/shoulders area look very solid as well.

My only real critique is that the sword is maybe a tad wide at the base, but I appreciate that it’s a purist build.

Clearly there is, because I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Or is it just an inside joke?

4 Likes

It’s not a joke but its also nothing more than a vessel to disprove my own biases from.

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

Nice sword.

1 Like