Tuyet the usurper (duck bricks fanon contest entry)

After the news of Greg Farshtey being laid off by lego i dismantled the original tuyet the viking moc I made.But now with duck bricks fanon contest I decided to make a new tuyet design and officially made Tuyet the usurper

this tuyet is more focused around making her feel like a special edition set but also still sticking to my mocing style of adding both details and poses. No nui stone has been made for this tuyet yet again as i feel the nui stone being similar to the Philosophers stone from the fullmetal alchemist series is more fitting giving the slight similarities in the idea behind both.

Like her previous version I made an IRL build was made before the studio one in order to test it for those wanting to build her even if my entry does not win. for those wanting to build her be warned her shoulders and hip joints are badly limited. (shoulders going outward and hips curving when faced upright)

This tuyet does not only have one connection point for her sword but 3 is well two on her hip which can me neatly folded in for looks and one on the back which brings me to the breakdown

Tuyets build does use a number 4 angled connector for her gearbox section but this piece for those wanting to have a gearbox is not a major requirement and adding a gearbox should be possible with some modifactions (it’s fanon remember so feel free to do as you please )

mask made by khingk and custompart may be found here

other parts not included from studio come from the following parts pack
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jpJAfjVRxTKDGVed6fENo8PEgjUn-Bvg
studio model of my tuyet fanon moc may be located here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUiQzwjpK34zgWtgxo5qK3mO5e31U8vF/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment any thoughts or opinions about this tuyet build and design I am mainly entering the fanon contest just for the fun of it is well

10 Likes

Looks like a good moc! I like the sparing use of the mata blue and the sword.

What does it look like next to a regular metru build?

1 Like

it aint gonna be to scale so expect to be a head taller or more

1 Like