TV/ Videogame/ Movie posters :UPDATED:

Hey everyone, Bionicdeadpool here. I’ve noticed that the Artwork section has been praised lately, mostly due to @prpldragon 's amazing drawings of TTV. That being said, I’ve been working on some posters, mainly for videogames,so here they are:

Fallout: New Vegas-

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-

What do you guys think of it? Is there a certain TV show you’d want a poster for? (I’ll post one for Samurai Jack at the end of the month)

as usual, criticism is welcome.

3 Likes

I really want to see this. With the new series coming out I would love to see some Jack art.

For the Smallville poster I think you should put a little more light on the heroes, they’re kinda difficult to see.

1 Like

This looks cool.
Although, it would appear that you’re going for Justice Leaguers inside of Smallville, in which case, you’re missing Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Stargirl, Zatanna, Hawkman, Doctor Fate, and Booster Gold. (Blue Beetle doesn’t count since they had Jaime, and he’s a Teen Titan.)

Unless you’re just going with the main Leaguers in the show, then I guess you’re fine. :3

Maybe you could do a starwars rebels poster and nice work

TBH, I’m not a fan of Rebels. It seems like a watered-down version of Star Wars.