Two Tahu's walk into a bar...

Hello again all, I’ve got some more stuff to sell. :slight_smile:

Large assortment of masks/krana, please let me know if you’d like any or all of these. A few things of note, the normal Hau Nuva has some sharpie or paint marked on it, and the “black” Miru is actually a green one that’s been painted black. PM me for prices, I try to go a bit lower than average bricklink prices for these things. However the more you group together, the better a deal I’ll give you. :smiley:

Insert Spiderman meme here. 😉 Selling not one, but two Tahus. They are both complete, no canister or instructions, but one of them had his Hau painted black. Selling them at $15 each, or best offer.

When Pohatu attempts to learn to swim, it’s wise to have a Kaukau handy. He is in great condition, comes with his canister, but does not have his rock or his Kakama, hence why he’s wearing the Kaukau. Because of this, I’m asking $55 for this guy, or best offer.

Last but not least, these two Rahkshi. They both come with their kraata, a stage 4 kraata vo, and a stage 1 kraata ul. Both in excellent condition. Selling them at $9 each, or both for $14.

If you’ve reached the end, thanks for reading this far. Hope you have a great day. :slight_smile:

6 Likes