Tytan self moc: Ccbs and minifig form

ccbs

Minifig

(Guys my self moc is called Titan not tytan, so if you could change the website a little so I can put the correct name in the title that would be good)

16 Likes

Hey this is not to bad, please take more pictures though as this does not really give a feel for the build.

This is pretty cool looking! The color scheme works well on Titan. Some more photos of it would be great though :smile:

I tried editing that title for ya…but uhm…I can’t, as ‘Titan’ contains one of the censored words on the site.

Neat MOC’s regardless!

1 Like

Minifigure looks good and the full moc looks like a basic 2016 toa set but he looks nice and has a good color scheme. Nothing I can praise but nothing to hate either.

Looks pretty great, don’t see many mocs swagging the MoC. I like the swords on his legs and his green sword looks amazing. Would like to see more photos. Not a fan of the gun although I’m not a fan of any Bionicle G2 guns. The minifig translations pretty solid. Maybe if you could find minifig arms in gold that would add a lot more detail.

I like it. The build and color scheme is good on the CCBS form. The only thing I would suggest are to somehow cover up the blue pins and yellow axles because the break up the color scheme. The minifig form looks nice as well.