ULTRAKILL DISCUSSION THREAD

This is the thread for discussing the movement-and-style shooter game that has been unleashed on Steam by a Finnish guy named Hakita with the help of New Blood publishing. Please keep this thing as civil as possible, properly spoil the things that need to be spoiled (ie. secret levels and key story moments)

Just discuss fun movement and combat tech, ask for P-ranking + more help and try to NOT talk about the questionable pair of Ultrakill merch pieces up in the New Blood Store

Thanks in advance, Kithara (just awakened from long hibernation)

3 Likes

I’ve only listened to the OST, but its pretty good

5 Likes

Now why would we ever do that?

4 Likes

Creature of steel

2 Likes

All I know about it is the Steam reviews unanimously agree it is better than [not-canon]

3 Likes
  1. The Official Merch
  2. Francis
  3. It’s a game about going to [specific type of afterlife designed to punish the dead for their behaviour and actions in life, no matter if such punishment has basis or not]
  4. The origin of rumble support
2 Likes

So it’s The Inferno but as a shooter?

2 Likes

I’ll be serious for one second.

I see your point, but it isn’t necessary to remind people to follow the rules. It makes me laugh seeing how many topics tell the users to behave. As if the rules don’t already exist and the mods wouldn’t already punish anyone who crosses the line. Just seems a little absurd to me.

1 Like

imma talk about jesus as much as i want :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Kinda, but also robots and funny archangel voiced by Gianni Martagrando

1 Like