Umarak the Destroyer 2.0

I felt I had made enough changes to Umarak the Destroyer to warrant it’s own topic. So here it is!
My main aims with this mod were to make Umarak bigger, to bulk him up more, and to give him a little more posability. I also re-added Umarak’s red spikes to make him link back to his original form more.

Size comparison with GG: both at full extension.

Construction:

The back is most certainly the weak point. if you have any suggestions for how to cover it up, please help, as I tried everything I could think of.

I also tried to add gold to the horns, but I’m not crazy about the result. Please tell me what you think :slight_smile:

#More pictures can be seen here.

Thanks for checking him out; please give me your thoughts!

Edit: Forgot to mention that the legs were heavily influenced by @LoganMcOwen’s Umarak leg design, because… well, they’re the best leg design I’ve ever seen.

55 Likes

This is what the set should have been! Great work!

1 Like

looks really cool, Im not a fan of the shells on the horns, they add gold but the technic things look better, as for back cover, maybe using over lapped torso armor with spykes? something that makes him look more beast like, or maybe some of the things obi-wan kenobi had on his waist

3 Likes

Not sure If I like the idea that the red bohrok eyes are kept as well as some changes to the torso and arms.

But I may steal those legs, they are that good.

It may just be me, but the way the photo is taken in the fourth photo makes him look very empty. It may just be the angle though.

I really like the changes you made, I also like how you were able to make him taller and wider at the same time, also those legs are perfect. Not sure about the metru read spikes and bohrok eyes, they seem out of pmace, otherwise this is perfect.

Unfortunately I had to sacrifice bulking up the upper half of his torso for neck posability, so that’s why it looks gappy.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Nice MOC.

As for the back, you could probably add a black system plate.

Dude that is awesome!! Somehow you made UTD even more bad@$$!

Okay I know that’s not what I’m meant to focus on but how did you do this Grevious Cape?? THat’s so cool!

Otherwise yeah the Moc is great :smile:

Nice- this is a really good Titan- I’m glad it can stand up to grievous.

Haha I get asked that every time I post a pic of Grievous :stuck_out_tongue: I made it myself from 2 pieces of felt.

Nice, though the shoulders to tend to look awkward, depending on the angle.

1 Like

Pretty good.

I need it now. No wonder everyone asks you about that

I like a majority of the changes you did make, but certain angles make the shoulders look like they sit back awkwardly.

RIP Umagap.

Pretty cool. It’s certainly one of the better revamps I’ve seen.

Really cool! Good job m8.

I actually like the look of those gold horns.
I might do that my self if I can get this guy.

And those legs are just groovy man.