Umarak the hilariously beefy hunter

Front,

Back, (Still has unity function.)

Ridiculous horns,

And a perspective shot.

This was originally a joke, but it started looking pretty good, so I went with it.

89 Likes

Straight out of Jojo. I applaud you.

4 Likes

This is actually really cool.
Epic horns are epic.
Here’s my GIF to you.

10 Likes

Pfff my MOC could probably take him
“Lord winter attack! Or just curl up and hide”

2 Likes

10/10

2 Likes

I love this moc…

2 Likes

You’re doing it wrong.

“Sunlight yellow overdrive!”

3 Likes

Now this…is Umarak the Destroyer

4 Likes

Is this the Hunter or the Destroyer, even?

2 Likes

Looking at this makes me want a lot more from the actual Destroyer set. Brilliant work!

4 Likes

Muskels
lotsa muskels
I assume the horns were part of that joke thing
cause they are pretty insane

4 Likes

If this was the Destroyer, I’d be PUMPED!

Not that I necessarily dislike the UtD we’ve seen, but this is really what I’d expect from a larger version of Umarak. I might change some of the colors, but only in places where the pieces you used don’t come in the colors I’d want, so in terms of the actual MOC itself, it’s about a near to perfect as it can be. I love the use of the claw pieces to cover up the thinness of the UtD leak’s legs (if you’d be willing to show how you did that, it would be awesome, 'cause I may want to do it when I get the set). The horns are phenomenal, and I love how your basic philosophy was to make this MOC essentially a bigger, badder Umarak the Hunter, which is what I feel the designers should have done.

Now all he needs is some killer weaponry!!! Although, now that I think about it, he’d work very well with claws similar to the leaked set–best of both worlds!

4 Likes

I can imagine this as Umarak the Destroyer

1 Like

umarak: must. train. MUSCLES!

3 Likes

Make Umarak the hilariously beefy Destroyer next.

2 Likes

random ally to umarak : But Doctor Akhmou said that if your muscles keep growing you will seriously harm yourself

Umarak : That is why we do not see him anymore

3 Likes

It’s soooo good
I love the destroyer and everything
But this is amazing

specifically the antlers

1 Like

Someone took they’re daily vitamins.

Fantastic work! Now as exaggerated as this is is I think it could be a bit more beefy to hit that hilarious aspect, because he’s so awesome it’s not funny. I like this better anyway, so please don’t do that. The waist area looks like it could use a bit more covering, but other than that he’s great.

2 Likes

I like the upper torso. Is this a revamp of the summer set of him?

By Odin’s eye… What magnificence do I bear witness to?