Umarak the Hunter

62 Likes

Amazing. Though the molding circle on the forehead looks off

2 Likes

Definitely looks great. Kind of has a blacklight feel to it.

4 Likes

that’s some seriously spooky stuff, nice work :wink:

I love the creepy vibe I get from this

1 Like

It actually is black light. The original picture had some neon colors, so I shined a black light on it and took a picture.

18 Likes

That’s beautiful.

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

Looks really good. I like the lighting. :smile:

Oh, that’s cool.

1 Like

Looks incredible. The normal and blacklight versions both look great, my only suggestion for the poster is to move the head to the center and have a background drawn in the same style.

2 Likes

OH! So good! The lighting and color in this was a good choice.

1 Like

The level of detail in this drawing in phenomenal, I especially like how the horns look like wood.
I think you did an extremely good job at doing Umarak justice.

2 Likes

Oh my.

1 Like

That light pipin on him looks actually nice. I might try swapping the light pipin on him with 2015 Tahu and see how it looks like in set form.

1 Like

Great job! I love how the jaw-thing on the mask looks like maybe one of the skull warrior mask, but made of would and rotted! I do, however, have three complaints. Or rather, one complaint and a nit pick. or really just three nit picks I suppose. They are as follows:

1. The head is hand drawn, but the background is a photograph.
  2. The antlers look wooden, which is cool, but I always thought of them as, well,
    antlers.
  3. The thing is just a floating head! If you could please do a body (or at leased
    a neck and shoulders), that would be quite superb.
2 Likes

Thanks for the critique! Very much appreciated! :smile:

This would make an awesome poster!

I just set it as my desktop background.

1 Like

I think the antlers need a bit of shadow blending on the edges to get the lighting perspective to flow a bit better, otherwise, this is pretty good.

3 Likes

the way the antlers look as branches makes me think of The Beast from Over The Garden Wall.

2 Likes

Is that… Mata Nui on his forehead?

1 Like