Unamed pseudo-Vortixx character

When I get the news about the 20th years of Bionicle, to take homage of this bighearted license I love since my childhood, I wanted to create some diorama with new six Toa against a Titan character

So, there my egyptian inspired pseudo-Vortixx of mine:

I think I will recycle her for my TTRPG campaign, and rework her body

Like, making a custom torso, I get some issues with the metru torso, and I want to add some pieces for her back that seems bare for me…

I really like her nonetheless

14 Likes

Whoa. That is one huge Vortixx! Could this be built in real life?

Yep !
The only unofficial part of the set is the colors (I think it’s obvious when you see the amount of gold on it)

3 Likes

Ah this moc looks pretty cool. Color scheme is nice, but the torso seems a bit small? Either that or the limbs are too long. Head is nice though. cool moc.

4 Likes

Yeah, The “hands” are made big on purpose
And now that you mention it, the head feels small for me too ! x)

2 Likes

ooo fun!

1 Like

To giving more context, I wanted her to serve as a BBEG for a Bionicle story, replacing The Makuta… Maybe I will continue on this path for her on my TTRPG campaign ?
But for now she’s just a cool MOC I’ve build up !

This is really neat! The gold is striking, and the proportions give her an almost animalistic feel. Nice work!

2 Likes

Haha, thank you !
I didn’t even realised about the animal proportions ! For me, it was a “natural shape” for a bulk and evil Bionicle character.
And also because I wanted to add some Anubis like vibes to the character

3 Likes

the heads a really cool build

1 Like

Thank you !
I always like the Dark Hunters/Vortixx head build.
To be honest, it’s just a mod version of the one from Roodaka.
For my rework version of her I would like to use a Ultimate Dume Kraahkan/Mask of Power, but I can’t find good pictures to remake a proper 3D model for Stud.io

3 Likes

The gold headdress looks very egyptian–

oh, that’s what you were going for. well, you certainly succeeded.

3 Likes

Hehe, thank you ! ^^

2 Likes

I found some moc with “hip” pieces to form a head with a similar shape…
Will probably try it, removing the classical Vortixx headpieces.

3 Likes

I can say this is quite interesting I’ll be posting my own soon.

3 Likes