Undathax, custom Makuta

Just finished this custom Makuta design

His torso is a modified Maxilos robot torso, which seemed appropriate for a mechanical body controlled by a gas entity. I added translucent green tubes and a translucent green shadow leech pod, meant to be the container for his antidermis.

i gave him the same mask as Hydraxon, because i recently picked up the black version that came with Hero Factory’s Von Nebula, which i then modified to remove the tube atachments, seen below.

I chose to give Undathax the same hand design as Gadunka, I’ve always really liked them.

15 Likes

Ooh this moc looks really nice. I like the neon green parts and the spindly limbs, wings, and mask all make him look creepy. Nice moc

2 Likes

Thank you! He’s actually supposed to be one of the Makuta that opposed Teridax. My idea was that he faked his death shortly before the deployment to Karda Nui, and fled the Great Spirit Robot to Aqua Magna before Teridax gained control. He can eject the antidermis pod on his back when his armor is damaged, allowing him the chance to flee back to a safehouse to obtain an undamaged body.

4 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes