3 Likes

Cracked Mixel joint?!

3 Likes

Dread it,
Run from it,
Brittle plastic arrives all the same

11 Likes

one time I broke a mixel joint

Really? Maybe I just use them a lot more than average, but I don’t think I have one that isn’t cracked.

For me, the T-connector pice referenced in the first post is probably my most common brake. I’m actually running very low at the moment. It also kills me a little inside every time a purple pice from the Throwbots cracks.

Oh, for unexpected breaks, though, I have several Rahkshi backs that have been squeezed to the point that that can’t be atta he’d to their connecters.

2 Likes

It was a rather used piece and I guess I just pushed to hard and it shattered

All of my Mixels joints are slightly cracked (but still functional).

1 Like

Um…

That just happened.

8 Likes

Well, that certainly meets the qualifications for this forum.

1 Like

What were you doing with it that resulted in it’s breaking?

Pretty sure this qualifies. :anguished: (broken piece on the left, normal on the right.)
Forget lime green, I thinking that brown and dark red are the new fragile pieces (I’ve had multiple breakages with those colors within the last year)

10 Likes

I actually just read something about this:

Apparently Dark Red has caused some issues for Lego in the past.

7 Likes

Ouch.

1 Like

ccbs small double socket connector
i don’t know how i did it but i did it

2 Likes

Broken Metrutoran foot from a Dume I got a year ago :sob: :cry:

it still attaches weakly to a ball though, but it came as a shock to me because pre-06 sockets are usually really hard to break

did you mean pre-06 sockets?

Yeah lol

1 Like

I cannot count the number of times that the lower edge of a plate has snapped inwards when trying to remove the piece with a brick separator. Typically happens with Reddish Brown parts, but I believe that’s pretty common.

I once had a av-matoran head from takanuva stars and the socket randomly decided to break on me

I had a CCBS elbow joint that snapped at the socket. It was surprising, as I’ve never seen it happen before.

1 Like