Uniter and Creature Concept MOCs

*she

Heh :stuck_out_tongue:

@Triple

i think you could try your hand at the Creature of earth

These are awesome! Definitely getting hyped for you next one.

yep, WE WANT A SLUG!!! But @RaptorTalon does not :frowning:

Well raptor talon likes HF

i mean nothing against HF but…

whatever slugs that shoot slime would be cool.

how would they make slime though, what piece?

Easy

they use that fake Plastic slime stuff you find in those goo canisters in tesco.

and make a new part that can shoot water or slime

attatch in mouth of Creature.

add function to shoot.

step 3

PROFIT

I was thinking nickelodeon slime but stuff… eh

1. that would be super messy
  2. What would happen when the goo ran out?

goo packs

5 Likes

What does me liking HF have to do with anything?

I just do not like slugs, and I would not want them as sets.

How about we stop talking about slime and slugs and go on back to the actual topic?

Pretty sure they did a combination of the pneumatic parts and used those for a ‘water pump’ function. With so many ‘fire engine’ sets they’ve made, I’m sure its been a thing… remember getting one :s

Agreed :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have any new 2016 MOC’s they want to share? or ideas?

Sorry, we seem to have a low number of females in this community so my default assumption is ‘refer to everyone as male’. Didn’t intend any offence or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

no offence taken :smile:

1 Like

I was originally working on the earth creature, but since these new names came out I decided to do those instead. I’m still brainstorming what to do.

Lava Beast- T-Rex/Raptor, Function is head extends and snaps OR flaming tail swings. Physical traits: flaming/golden spines. Colors - brown, black and trans orange.

Storm Beast- Bird/Winged serpent. Function is wings flap. Traits: turbine wings, long energy tail. Colors: White, trans dark/light blue.

Quake Beast- Mole/Crab or Worm/Mole. Function: Arms work like jack hammers OR buzzsaw mouth. Both are activated by rolling. Colors: Black, purple, and trans green.

2 Likes

@Triple

Could see either working if its a T-Rex go with the tail swing, if its a raptor go with the head extending :stuck_out_tongue:

Go with the Winged Serpent, sounds more unique

Could see either working. The Mole/Crab could be Pewku inspires slightly. Though I’d be more interested in seeing a Worm/Mole design especially given the functions.

Would be more interested to see the buzzsaw mouth idea than the arms, however ifthe creature has arms i feel they should have a function. Why not both? :slight_smile:

what about the new 71312 Ekimu the mask maker? i guess it will be a titan like the toa mata nui set we got in 2009

It could easily be any size scale. It could be another Protector-scale, Medium-Toa, Large-Toa or Titan. Don’t think we have enough to really guess the exact scale, though could still do MOC’s of it i suppose?

1 Like

I dunno, its just that we already got him this wave and it seems strange to get another to me for some reason. but your right we have no clue at all.