Unity Day!

How 'bout mine?
Where we do our duty and go flag all the spam on the forum.

I actually just made mine on my CPU, but I canā€™t upload it now

Itā€™s Back In Black (CCBS)

For Duty day we should go out and spread the word of Bionicle (in a non-religious manner) as well as do something to help out in some form or another.
For Destiny day I have kind of a half idea. Maybe we could all go do something we dreamed of doing, but didnā€™t know what would come of it. Nothing drastic, but maybe like finding a new friend or going for something that could possibly impact your path in life.
-Oonie

1 Like

I was thinking we could all go and complete the Vault of Glass on Hard mode for Destiny day, but your idea is better.

I need to have a Kakama and I need to be green and tan.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll restate the answer I gave to Indigo, in that I simply did not know what your Matoran Incarnation looked like, so I was not able to put you on there.

I am sorry, and keep in mind that everyone will be in Riseā€™s epic group photo. ^^

I would just like to mention that you guys are really effinā€™ cool.

10 Likes

Thanks!

Hey thatā€™s pretty Dandy of you to say.

No one for this?

And thanks, Var - I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do that for tommorow!

Actually, yea, destiny day would be better. We should all have like descriptions of our characters tommorow though. Someone cough maybe admins please cough should set this up

Edited for double-post- Star

1 Like

Well, I thought it would be a good thing for the last day. Shrug Just something the admins could start, intervene in to make it like a story, and then close it up.

1 Like

Only one day?

@Fangface We could always continue the RPG after Destiny Day

Actually, yea, destiny day would be better. We should all have like descriptions of our characters tommorow though. Someone cough maybe admins please cough should set this up

Edited for double-post -Star

1 Like

Well, it is Destiny Day, so it would make sense for the event to have something to do with the future

1 Like

Good idea! I mean, whatever works is fine with me, I just thought itā€™d be cool to wrap up the countdown with a RPG/fanfic thing.

Maybe we could all work on a piece of epic fanficā€¦

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like

Isnā€™t that basically a Text-Based RPG?
A bunch of people getting together to write something, each person acting and reacting as the story progresses?

I meant each of us writes a separate fanfic.

2 Likes

Sign me up!

3 Likes