Unnamed Female MOC

A while back I posted “WIP female MOC” and now she’s finished! I pretty much changed all of it, though the similarities between the past version are there… I kept the spine and hips but changed the rest, and finished it off.

I built a custom lower leg to bring the armor back a bit

Tell me what you think…

21 Likes

The waist is still the best thing about the moc. I think if you could bulk up the spindly areas like the lower thighs and arms, it would look more natural.

1 Like

She seems spindly, but she works alright

Looks good! Nice job.

I’m waiting on a bricklink order with loads of tyres, which I will add to the lower thighs.

A really nice spine and overall a very nice build; Only critique is the head is pushed up and backward slightly more than “usual” making it look slightly awkward.

10/10 build though.

a bit spindly, but i think for this particular moc it works well. when i first glanced at the torso i thought it was a bit long, but now that i’ve had a proper look it’s just fine.

It’s very spindly.

3 Likes

She’s meant to be like that though.

Just taking note…

It’s ok.

:blush:

I’m simply glad you didn’t fall into the pitfall of large breasts, as many seem to do. :smiley:

1 Like

We don’t talk about this stuff here, not after what happened with “you know who”…

The torso looks very boring and slightly akward. I would change it.

1 Like

All of it?

1 Like

She’s like…
…a stick.

Seriously,her waist and lower arms look terrible.
Otherwise i guess it’s an alright MOC.

1 Like

Oooh, I like that canon.

The Breeze mask and SW Ultrabuild add-ons work beautifully to define her female aesthetic. But the System slopes and bows kinda break that flow. I recommend playing around with more smooth curved parts.

The thin waste seems fine to me given her stylized look. The upper arms are a bit more problematic though. I recommend trying to bulk them up just a little bit.

Be very careful with color and motif distribution. You’ve got a few too many shades of grays and metallic colors in this MOC. When combined with all the black it starts to look cluttered. As I mentioned earlier, try to use parts that have similar aesthetics and that flow together. In the case of this MOC, the tank treads and anti-studs really look out of place with most of the rest of the figure. All the best MOCers match motifs (even though it’s not something we talk about a lot).

Lastly, try to get two light sources in order to not have those unsightly shadows. Bring your MOC into the light! We wanna see it! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

No problem man. Looking forward to seeing how this MOC’ll evolve.

Edited Title -legomaster

1 Like