Unofficial SNOW Topic

So guys… is there snow in your region?
I’ll start.
In my region there used to be snow about three years ago… but now, there is not going to snow whole winter, perhaps.

I got no snow where I live now, use to live up north way back when and got snow. That wasn’t fun.

1 Like

@Risebell
I saw photos with more than 1 meter of snow and it isn’t really fun, is it? But last snow I remember was only about five centimeters thick, and it melted around noon :confused:

I once looked at snow outside my hotel window in Montana.

That’s the extent of my experience with the stuff.

3 Likes

I never get snow

2 Likes

I get snow ever year, and it’s literally the best thing in the world.

Reason 1: It (usually) cancels school for the day, allowing for you to do fun things.

Reason 2: You can FREAKIN SLED ON IT. It’s like riding a roller coaster, but you don’t have to pay or wait in line.

Reason 3: It makes Ice-Centric MOCs look that much more authentic. If you have your Toa of Ice in legit snow, that’s when you know you’ve made it.

Reason 4: It looks nice in general. This might be biased of me, but I think that fresh snow looks very nice. Then again, I live in the middle of the swamp and not in the city, so I can’t claim how it looks there.

Reason 5: You can make stuff out of it. If you’re a scrub, you can make snowmen and 3-foot tall forts 'n stuff. If you’re MLG Pro, you can build FREAKIN IGLOOS (provided you have enough snow, and provided the snow is of the correct consistency)

Reason 6: You can pelt your friends with it. All you have to do is reach down, grab some snow, shape it into a ball, and No-Scope your buds.

Reason 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzuJj85C3lw

In conclusion, Snow > All other Weather

CLUE ALERT: “In a world where powerful beings wield elemental powers…

21 Likes

A few years back I got pictures of Matoro Mahri in the snow.

sheds a single tear

4 Likes

@Political_Slime

Nearly died laughing :smiley:
I miss snow :cry:

1 Like

We get rain, lots if rain.
-Oonie

I don’t get snow where I live. Besides, it’s too mainstream.

Fixed it for him
Edit: whoever changed it back, why did you do that?

I don’t get a lot of snow. Sometimes I do.

Early this year, though. I got ice. Lots of ice. To skate on. I took a few pictures of my selfMOC in the ice, but my camera didn’t pick it up, and it was too hard to make “snowshoe prints” in.

1 Like

I am curious, who changed it back to official, unless it was a mod/admin
you aint allowed to do that

so, heres a fun story
actually experiencing snow, and its joyous wonders is on my bucket list

I live in a hot country, it never snows

it does rain tho

@pot8o
Sorry I didn’t know that I can’t make official topics :confused: thx for fixing that.

1 Like

Its okay, you have to learn some way or another, otherwise you will never learn

Puerto Rico never gets snow.

sob

1 Like

The best part of snow is seeing a puppy experience it for the first time.

ITS SO CUTE

8 Likes

Yea, looking outside at about 6 inches, which knowing my area will stay till march :smiley:

1 Like

Snow is awesome and it has been snowing like crazy in my area the past few days…

I wish it snowed all year except for July and August.

1 Like

Never seen it in person or touched it.

AUSTRALIA.

4 Likes