1 Like

this sentence brings back bad memories

3 Likes

like what

no goodguy2006 is right on this one

1 Like

what is he right about?
please tell me

Another unpopular opinion I possess is that lego shouldn’t have brought back teal

6 Likes

Okay

but why though

1 Like

My opinion is the opposite. LEGO shouldn’t introduce new “variant” colors. The most basic constraction pieces like technic connectors and ccbs shells don’t come in colors like coral, bright light yellow, or bright light blue.

2 Likes

What if for gen 3, the kaukau, akaku and miru were transparent since the toa’s elements are also transparent.

2 Likes

actually, that’s a good idea

1 Like

Thanks, I was inspired by a prototype miru from gen 2 and pictured Kongu wearing a special “pilot” miru that was takadox blue and had the light-up eye stalk.

3 Likes

makes me wanna see the mask of jungle with the edges in green but the front faceplate completely smooth and transparent

2 Likes

A while ago, someone proposed the idea of a Hero Factory reboot. I think it was a joke back then but I brought back ideas from my Twitter explaining how the reboot would go down.

4 Likes

This but unironically. (But maybe not for Lariska)

I prefer Mixels over Ninjago

1 Like

preach brother

1 Like

I was just currently in the process of writing the script for a potential video or article explaining why Ninjago (in my opinion) is garbage, so we’re on the same page there.

1 Like

I could help with that if you want. I feel like we share a similar opinion of Ninjago.

1 Like

I like ninjago

1 Like