Unpopular Opinions

I can’t stand killing my characters. It always makes me sad.
Although, I like hopelessness in my stories. Don’t ask why, I’m not sure.

Me too.

I disagree. I think it got better at the end.

I actually agree. It made the story better, having Matoro’s noble Sacrifice.

I generally don’t approve either, but-- wait a sec!

Have you been reading my stories? I have a fascinating story I made when I was younger that further delves into this idea.

1 Like

It makes me sad too, which makes me wonder why I love killing characters off. I guess it just changes the dynamic.

Yayyy another smooth MOCer? (and by smooth MOCer I mean you refuse to use conventional armor pieces unless they come from HF.)

I think it was always about as good as the year behind it and the year ahead of it.

Nope. That’s just been a ship since 06.

I have no idea what you meant by that.

I loved Skyward Sword.

Wii controls are really good.

I hate Hero Factory.

Ponder that for 1 millisecond.

4 Likes

Like killing my characters too. Hate it when others do.

I’m not a critical person unless I really love/hate something so I like stuff such as family guy or the star wars prequel trilogy. Also 90% of the nitpicks people have for MOCs on the message boards, are aspects I actually think are cool.

2 Likes

That Skylanders: Trap Team has not been labelled as a Psychological Horror yet…

4 Likes

I love all the bionicle video games and think retcons sorta suck unless needed?

1 Like

I like it when I get money back, too. Oh…oh, you meant that terrible band. XD Actually, I’m pretty indifferent about them.

Yup. I think that’s probably not an unpopular opinion IRL, it just is online here Bronies congregate.

I don’t agree, but I like the books so much more than the movies that it doesn’t make much difference to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 is the only one I’ve actually played (and after nearly 10 years, I still haven’t beaten it), so this makes me feel better.

I like it, but it’s nowhere near as good as Morrowind IMO.

I thought the first one was decent, but I wasn’t hyped (in fact, I was expecting it to be barely above Twilight-level in quality) and I haven’t read the books.

Yeah, I’m not generally crazy about these. I mainly enjoy games that have interesting stories, puzzles, and/or strategy, which most shooters lack. I’m especially puzzled about the phenomenon of every Call of Duty game making a fortune when they’re all essentially the same.

Mind=blown.

I don’t necessarily love doing this, but if you do it when it’s important for the story there’s something that feels very right about it.

PC Master Race.

I agree.

…Er…I support female mocs and…

…er…

…TakuaXGali?

Meanwhile Lego and their games get off scotch free doing the exact same thing.

7 Likes

I don’t know anyone who disapproves of female MOCs? Unless you mean ones that look like human females?

This doesn’t feel right to me. Takua is a fairly childlike character; I don’t think he should be shipped.

This…is unfortunately true. Though I still like them. Guess I’m a hypocrite. XD

2 Likes

Then how about my main pairing, KrikaxGali?

Also I would like to say I think Hero factory was good

1 Like

(The opinions crashed safari on my phone :confused: )

I think Apple died with Jobs. (It’s been downhill since iOS 7)
I hate Doctor Who, Steins;Gate is a better time travel series. I don’t mind some fans, but the rest overhype it to the point where I won’t touch it with a 10 ft pole.
I hate Gravity Falls, it’s just a show to attract the edgy kids.
Same with Adventure Time.
I believe the ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion was good. Congratulations
I hate the new smash. Only good thing was the return of GameCube controllers.
I hate OVAs that make you want more of the anime after it ends.
I hate movies that ruin the endings of anime. (except End of Eva)

2 Likes

i hate using hero factory parts in my mocs.
i hate the first hunger games movie

i love everyone, and everything in this world

7 Likes

Me too. Some songs at least.

Also, I, my mom, and my sister all enjoyed the Twilight movies.

I wouldn’t force MLP on anyone. Everybody is entitled to like or dislike whatever they want.

This would be an amazing topic for a debate (a mature one of course).

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

Agreed. I’m not against it’s return, but I wasn’t hoping for it or praying for it or anything.

2 Likes