Update 07/1/22 Revised! Ver. 3.0)Icarax's Duel Blade Shadow Sword version 2.0

(Update July 1st: added a new design or a 3.0 design and I added photos of two color variations for you to choose from, please let me know if you prefer the black side blades or the silver side blades on the new weapon design.)

Hello everyone! In light of my recent Long Blade MOC I decide to take that knowledge and apply it to Icarax’s main weapon, the Brotherhood Of Makuta Duel Blade Shadow Sword he is usually seen with. Let me know your thoughts! This might be the permanent replacement of his main weapon if you all approve.

19 Likes

The dark grey hinge connectors on the axles feel weird; other than that, looks great! I like the hilt guard design.

1 Like

They used to be light bluish grey, I added photos of the blades with the original parts on it so you could see it with the new hilt but less dark grey parts on the blade.

What are the half-pins on the Hewkii blade for?

1 Like

Aesthetic purposes, just to give it more texture, make it more “Makuta like” in my mind. lol it would certainly hurt more to be stabbed by the sword with those on! Though they don’t have to be on there and I may end up removing them.

1 Like

Ah this looks good. Like a better version of the set’s sword.

1 Like

Update July 1st: added a new design or a 3.0 design and I added photos of two color variations for you to choose from, please let me know if you prefer the black side blades or the silver side blades on the new weapon design please!

1 Like

I like the silver ones more as they go with the main color of the sword, but the black blades do look good.

1 Like

Yeah I’m kind of indecisive because like you said the silver matches better but in person the black adds something unique and more evil to the blade.

1 Like

Definitely the black; it flows with the handle to make it look like a hilt of shadow

(why doesn’t my autocorrect know that hilt is a word?)

2 Likes

Yeah I actually was thinking the same exact thing. Oh I know! So many words I try and put in and Autocorrect has no clue.