Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

“Greetings Imperial Hive City number 3! I am Lord Commissar Winter hear to give you all a special announcement! Our miserable little city has been chosen for a very important visiting party, all members are not known but two are confirmed! The former Chapter Master of the Alfa Legion, Alfabusa himself! And the ever famous Sly Marbo! However there’s just one problem, our Psykers have discovered traces of GeneStealers hidden in our community. Now if Sly Marbo sees any trace of Tyranid he will flip out, and I don’t think I need to tell you that’s a bad thing. So I task you with finding these alien fiends and bringing them before me for judgment”
Gameplay
So this version of Mafia is a bit different than others because at the beginning of each voting day you may suspect one person, you will then provide your reasons for suspecting that person, and they will then give a Rebuttal.
Another way this version differs is you may suspect someone as soon as everyone gets their roles
Players:

1. @fangface1
  2. @Squeaverking
  3. @boehmond
  4. @MavezIgnikari
  5. @king328
  6. @Ekorak
  7. @Louimath
  8. @Ranaki_Pakewa
  9. @Hutere
  10. @TBT_Emerald
  11. @HaliTheMaskMaker
  12. @ToaArcan
    13 @TheRed1s
    14 @Omega_Tahu
    15 @Zero
  13. @ltranc
    Roles will be out shortly
4 Likes

“Huh, well, it seems that some people are not who they seem… Be careful, everyone.” Squeaver says. The overgrown behemoth rodent was about the size of a normal human. His beaver tail impeded upon any movement he could make, however. Upon his head rested a cardboard crown which was smeared with yellow paint. “For the Emperor” was written in bold black capital letters on the crown.

1 Like

Are we supposed to answer in roleplay, or just like any other “Mafia” game?

And can you confirm when the roles are out, so we know when to start?

Don’t worry I will

1 Like

Kasmarikarii lives!

Oh jeez I feel like a loser then.

2 Likes

And just in case you’re not familiar with Mafia, Keep your roles a secret the two exceptions to this are the Inquisitor and the Apothecary who may reveal their roles if they’re on trial to get them not killed, additionally if as the Inquisitor you reveal yourself to say you’ve investigated someone who is a Tyranid

1 Like

I mean, it is fun, so feel free to do so. I might even encourage it, imho.

1 Like

Yeah sure this is just a game, go for it, although I don’t remember there ever being human sized beavers in 40K

3 Likes

Roleplaying can be fun in these sorts of things, but it can also get you killed very quickly if you don’t play someone who can suss this out.

(As an aside we might be able to make a version of this with Skrall and Baterra or something)

3 Likes

I dig it. That could be something we do after this game is finished.

3 Likes

Good News! The roles are out!

2 Likes

I am the mighty spaess elevator, and my first decree is that we need more pylons!

3 Likes

Oi! Space elevators only talk when someone is in them! (Plus you have to die first)

1 Like

First stop: The sun.

1 Like

Ok, so on to the game Would anyone like to suspect anyone?

1 Like

Nope… I’m just finding the best songs for the elevator.

1 Like

Ok so if no one has any further suspicions I’d like to start the night phase

1 Like

None here.

1 Like

Sorry if anyone wanted to bring up suspicions because the Night Phase has begun it will run for 12 hours see you all in the morning (Except one)

1 Like