Uraniguan U'gi, The Vile Conductor

Uraniguan U’gi is my entry in the current moc contest going on over at the Bionicle subreddit. He is supposed to represent the element of Uranium. Storywise (My own universe) he is being thought to once have been a Toa but his powers and appearance cause some people to believe differently, these powers being to increase anyone in his proximity to increase in power. The downside to these powers being that anyone or anything who comes in contact with this boost for prolonged amount of times is severely radiated or killed, for instance he leaves a trail of destruction behind him.

More images here Uraniguan U'gi "The Vile Conductor" - Album on Imgur

40 Likes

I like the look of this MOC, it’s menacing, yet conveys the element of Uranium well.

1 Like

he look like crazy cult leader 10/10

1 Like

Pretty cool, I like how radioactive things like the claws come off as, and the odd shaping of the horns only adds to this effect.

1 Like

I like how he has a tribal feel to him in his design. The element Uranium also seems to fit well for this MOC. Overall, a nice MOC.

1 Like

This guy looks pretty cool and fits its element

1 Like

tfw no one in the contest made a moc based on the best element ;(

It’s certainly good. I’m not a fan of all the shades of gray/silver used, though. I also wouldn’t expect a uranium based moc to look like a shaman, but that’s not quite a bad thing.

2 Likes

at first I didn’t like the colors, but after lots of research (totally not 2 minutes research on google images) I found that certain pitchblende rocks do in fact contain dark shades of red. could have used more green though.

1 Like

I have definitely taken everything everyone has said into consideration (grays and greens). I hoped the witch doctor vibe was going to go over well and for the most part it seems it has.

1 Like

I dig this design. Very solid. The colors are alright. Nice touch with the flask belt!